- 828 Wanda -

*MOM SPOILER WARNING*

"Okay, so this is probably going to be confusing like the last one but for this one we will explain." Strange says facing the audience.

"This is also the second movie that introduces the Multiverse." America claims as she herself sits down to watch.

The videos opens to Wanda, sitting cross legged while floating above a circle of candles.

Lots of them are surprised at the power Wanda holds.

It shows her surrounded by massive balls of energy and then it zooms in on her new crown before looking through realities and the Multiverse for 828.

It then cuts to Wanda and two kids in a living room. The Wanda notices something in the corner of the room and she looks over there. The camera moves behind the stairs because of this.

A close up of the Wanda being stalked is shown as you can see her perspective of the stair case.

'What is happening' Clint questions in his head. But 2015 Wanda, being the witch she is reads Clint's mind and starts to become very self conscious. She sees people staring at her and Vision notices as well as he pulls her in.

He might not know her but he has something pulling him to protect her.

The Wanda starts to move back to the kitchen, holding two bowls as the light begins to rapidly shake and flicker.

Something makes wind in the room and Wanda looks away from the light to a birthday photo. The only difference being; it moving to look straight back at her.

The Avengers freak out as this was definitely some Harry Potter Shit. Loki on the other hand leans forward in anticipation of what was to come.

Wanda looks startled but continues walking, thinking she was just seeing things. The bowls in her hands then fly to the side on top of the counter top, smashing against the wall.

Everyone was worried and confused now, who was this imposter and which was the imposter and what were they going to do to the other.

The camera goes wobbly and weird as Wanda runs for the sink, leaning on it as if she was about to throw up.

The Avengers themselves, specifically Pete and Kamala were sickened as well.

Wanda looks up and is seen looking at two plates, one of which has peas beginning to roll around in circles.

A close up of Wanda's eyes are shown as she looks to the other side of the sink to a cup that looks to contain an ocean of waves.

It cuts back to Wanda and she looks up through the window, only to be met by the reflection of the Scarlet Witch.

"What the Fuck!?" Tony yells as he had only just learnt that day that gods existed as well as the Multiverse. Witches were just a little far.

"Language!" Clint yells out, earning everyone's attention. Stifling a laugh from Thor and Bruce. "Sorry it was a reflex." Clint apologises, grinning.

The Camera zooms around to the front of Wanda where she begins flinch in pain. The clips continue to cut in and out of her pulling back and forth before it just stops.

The room is silent and everyone is on the edge of those seats.

Wanda's eyes open and have a red tint before she looks directly at the camera.

Screams are heard from, Kate, Kamala and Peter.

"Sorry." Peter says sinking back into his seat. "It's freaky, it's like she can see us." He explains

Kamala and Kate nod in agreement towards their mentors.

The clip cuts off.

"Somebody explain please." Tony asks.

"It looks like Ms Maximoff was possessed by an alternate self." Vision tries to explain using as little scientific words as possible.

––––––

(A/N: Hey guys! Sorry to those who read - Zeus - and didn't know it had spoilers. I forgot to add the warning. I would also like to say if you haven't you should. Anyways please tell me what else you want this one was recommended by SimpforLittleMix  next I will be doing some things for TFATWS. I am still looking for more things to add so please tell me what to  do.

Published: 2 · 8 · 22