- SheHulk -

"Okay, so we are finally doing this one since the show is coming out tomorrow," America says quickly before pressing play.

A green hand slowly brings an air horn up to a girl's face. 

"Wait isn't that my cousin?" Bruce asks.

"Yep." America replies.

The horn goes off making the girl jump awake and a view of her room is shown with Smart Hulk writing some notes and Bruce's cousin no green.

"Wait so she's a Hulk two?" Clint asks.

"Guess so." Bruce answers.

"Woah, Jesus, what the hell, man?" Jennifer asks.

"Still in control, no overwhelming feelings of rage?" Smart Hulk asks.

"Looks like you got him under control," Natasha says to Bruce, referring to the giant green rage monster inside him. 

"No! A normal amount of rage!" Jennifer yells.

"You do revert back to Jen-form when you sleep." Hulk continues as he writes down notes.

"Was the air horn really necessary?" Jen asks.

"For comedy, absolutely." Bruce jokes.

The scene then changes to a beachfront before Bruce begins to talk over the clips.

"This is a multi-year journey, you're about to embark on." He says as the two throw boulders.

"Yes! Whoo!" Jen says as she throws the boulder further than Bruce's.

Bruce opens a cupboard and asks: "Who's your best friend?"

"Nikki-" She answers honestly.

"Ehhhn" Bruce cuts off. "Spandex. Spandex is your best friend." He says while pulling on the sides of some shorts.

"Spandex?" Howard asks.

"All of our suits are partially made out of it. It's super stretchy and strong." Clint explains.

"All of us?" Nat asks with a smirk.

"Yes. I got a suit after 12 years. Whoo." Clint says sarcastically.

"Hey! I designed that suit!" Kate yells while Clint just sits and smirks, he was becoming his old self again.

"Being a Hulk asks for balance." Bruce speaks over the clip, while balancing on his hands.

Jennifer just simply throws her legs over her head, out of a handstand and does the same position Bruce is in but with only one hand and putting a thumbs up with the other.

"Show off." Tony mutters.

"Says you." Natasha returns.

The clip cuts to Jennifer being back to her human self and eating some breakfast while Bruce drops a giant folder on the table.

"You have so much more to learn." He says overlapping the clip.

A button is pressed and she holds back a wall with spinning saws on it.