- Hawkeye Trailer -

"Okay we have some Christmas things to watch as it is the month of December now and let's face it, trailers are fun to watch," America exclaims happily.

"This is the first Christmas we've had together in years." Lila introduces as the empire state building is shown, lit up with Christmas colours. The camera fades into another scene as her talking continues. Clint, Lila, Nate and Cooper sit around a table holding each other's hands.

"You have kids?" Steve asked surprised while Clint just nervously laughed

(A/N: I'm actually surprised I remembered their names without searching it up.)

"I love you guys," Clint says to his family.

The outside of Rogers the musical is shown.

"Oh my god, I loved that show!" Kamala exclaimed which the young avengers all agreed to, especially Kate which only made Clint groan in frustration.

Tony lit up cackling at the thought of the show. "You- you- have a- show," He managed to say between breaths of laughter. Steve just rolled his eyes and blushed slightly.

"Wait when did you see it, Peter?" Michelle asked knowing that the show came out after he was declared world #1.

"Snuck out one night," Peter shrugged.

"I'm making up for some lost time," Clint says overlaying him ruffling Nathaniel's hair and kissing him on top of his head.

The four of them walk away from the screen.

Clint looks up at the TV as a broadcast is played. "Authorities are wondering if the masked vigilante, who terrorized the city's underworld, is back." The reporter explains.

"Who are they talking about?" Nat asks looking up at Clint, but he can't manage to look her in the eye so he turns his head.

Ronin wipes the blood from his sword on his forearms. "The past has caught up with me," Clint says overlaying Ronin turning to reveal Clint himself.

Natasha gawked at the sight and turned up to her friend, not exactly knowing what to say. Clint let a tear slip which only made Nat turn back around, not wanting to make him feel uncomfortable.

"So why'd you go kill a bunch of people?" Tony asked, not noticing the mood in the room.

"The blip affected people differently, Thor became an extreme alcoholic, Bruce became Smart-whatever and Tony had his family." Clint said, providing a little more information.

"Wait Thor became an alcoholic?"Loki asked, worried for his brother as much as he didn't want to show it.

Clint nodded slightly, not wanting to take about it anymore.

"I suggest we move on..." America says quietly which Clint almost instantly nods to.

"Should we be worried?" Lila asks her dad.

"No, no it's nothing," Clint reassures her slightly. "I'll be home for Christmas I promise."  Clint closes the door of the car after Lila gets in and waves them off.

A version of ' It's the most wonderful time of the year ' begins to play as the marvel logo shows up with rings ontop of it to represent a target.