- Never Trusting Again -

"Okay so now we are back to Clips and we are going to bring a few more people in." Strange explains as America opens a portal and brings Nick Fury, Maria Hill and Phil Coulson through the door.

"Coulson!? Your alive!" Natasha questions.

Coulson makes an awkward laugh.

"Director Fury thought it was a good Idea if you thought I was dead. It would give you something to fight for." Coulson explains.

"Wait he 'dies'." Tony asks using his hands as quotation marks.

"Stabbed through the heart." Thor says, looking to his brother with a glare.

"Nick!" Carol says hugging Fury which he returns.

Everyone looks surprised at the use of his first name but rubs it off.

"Please sit." Strange asks.

"This one is about Fury." America says.

"Mother fuc-" Fury is cut off by the clip starting.

Nick holds up a 'cat'. "That was a close call huh, goosey, huh." Nick says in a baby voice.

Nick taunts the 'cat' before it gets noticeably angry.

The 'cat' reaches out and swipes Fury's eye, making a massive scar.

"Mother Flurken!" Nick yells.

"Flurken? What's a Flurken?" Tony asks.

"My cat is a Flurken, she even swallowed the tesseract at one point." Carol explains.

The others that know the value and power of the tesseract are surprised.

"Are you okay?" The pilot next to him asks.

Carol smiles at old friend, she knew Maria had died during the blip but it was nice to see her one last time.

"Just a scratch." Fury puts it simply.

He then turns back so he's facing some of the skrulls and they just look down knowing it's bad.

"No..." One of the skrulls says.

It cuts to the out of the ship and then to the inside of Fury's old office.

Coulson walks in. "Glad to have you back sir, this came for you." Coulson says, putting a box on the table.

Fury opens it and it's filled with different glass eyes.

"So is it true? That the Kree burned your eye out because you refused to give them the tesseract?" Phil asks.

"I will neither confirm nor deny the facts of that story." Nick says.

"Understood." Phil replies.

People were laughing now, at least the ones that had got an excuse from Fury about his eye.

They definitely didn't expect this.

"So you never told anyone what actually happened?" Carol ask between laughs.

"No." Fury says with a straight face.

Everyone bursts out laughing again.

(A/N: Hey guys! Im thinking NWH, Infinity war of Endgame for the next one tell me which. If you have any other ideas tell me aswell.

Published: 6 · 8 · 22