- Illuminati -

"Okay, so this next one might give some interesting reactions. So let's get started." Strange says

The scene starts with Stephen being dragged along by Ultron bots.

"Are those Ultron bots!?" Clint asks.

"Yep," America replies. "In this universe, Ultron worked." She explains.

Stephen is brought into a room through a tall door. Stephen walks further into the room and is met by a council.

"Stephen Strange, you are now called before the Illuminati-" Mordo says.

"Holy shit that's real!?" Peter yells. "Yeah kid about that, I'm in the Illuminati, in this universe obviously but yeah..." Tony says. People were surprised by this, not even nick knew that it was real. "Woah..." Peter exclaims along with some of the people who had their jaws on the floor.

"I, Baron Karl Mordo, the Sorcerer Supreme do hereby-" 

"Karl!?" Strange cuts him off by asking.

A shield is flung at Strange who just slightly moves to the side. It hits the floor before bouncing on the wall and flinging back up to...

"Captain Carter." Mordo introduces.

"Holy Shit!" Steve exclaims.

"Language." Clint quips getting a giggle from those who knew the joke, which wasn't many.

"The First Avenger." Mordo continues.

"Wait if she's Captain Carter then what happened to Steve?" Nat asks.

"If it went down as it did in another series then Steve went down in a HYDRA stomper during 1943," Stephen explains.

"Oh." Steve says saddened by the fact that he had 'died' in another universe.

"He somehow managed to survive it and was found in 2014. in that universe so we don't know exactly is your deal here." Stephen says.

"Okay," Steve says.

"Blackagar Boltagon." He says introducing the others. "Keeper of the Terrigen Mists, the Inhuman King." 

"Inhuman?" Tony questions.

"It's like a mutant," Kamala explains before anyone else could.

"Okay, thanks kid," Tony says. Kamala smiles like crazy that the Iron Man thanked her.

"Blackagar Boltagard? Huh. hidigy hidithere." He remarks before waving with his cuffed hands.

"Captain Marvel, Defender of the Cosmos." The camera pans to Maria Rambeau in her own Captain Marvel costume.

"I like the sound of that." Carol decides, smiling at her friend.

"And the smartest man alive-"

"Me!" Tony yells.

A teleporter zooms up as Reed comes through. 

"Reed Richards of the Fantastic Four."  Reed clicks a button and the square disappears.

"Hello, Stephen," Richards says, is the only one to say hi.

"Didn't they chart in the 60s?" Clint asks.

"Fantastic Four. Didn't you guys chart in the 60s?" Stephen asks.

"Freaky..." Kate mutters with Yelena.

Reed smirks. 

"I'm sorry is this a joke to you?" Maria asks.

"Bossy as ever," Carol whispers under her breath.

"Well, there's a guy over there with a fork on his head, so yeah a little bit," Stephen says.

Clint and Tony burst out laughing while others snicker.

Black bolt begins to use sign language which Peggy somewhat translates.

"Be grateful Black Bolt doesn't engage you in conversation," Peggy says.

"Why? Does he have bad breath?" Strange asks.

Now everyone was laughing.

"This Strange is even more Arrogant than ours." The Captain remarks.

"Hmm." Maria agrees.

The Clip cuts off.

"So different Universes can be different levels of weird?" Kate asks.

"That's the simple explanation, but yes," America says.

(A/N: Here we go, @PeaXchollo suggested the Illuminati death scene but I thought I would introduce them first. Anyways tell me what you think I still will do the Illuminati scene in the future but for now, I would like to fill up some other chapters so tell me what else to add.)

Published: 7 · 8 · 22