- Virgin? 1 -

"Okay so this is a two part one and I'm honestly surprised that this was even a conversation."

"So, back to what I was saying before. My theory."

"Oh god." Bruce says banging his head on the seat head.

"Steve Rogers-" She begins.

"Oh no." Steve mutters.

"-did not have a girlfriend before he went into the service." Jen says.

"Oh your screwed Steve." Bucky says while Steve blushes.

"Says who?" Bruce asks.

"The History Channel." Jen replies, not missing a beat.

Bucky chuckles at the thought of them being considered that old. While Peggy is disappointed she couldn't have made a move earlier and maybe he wouldn't have gone in the ice. (A/N: We all know Peggy had the opportunity, but she just didn't take it.)

"So he becomes Captain America and from that moment on a symbol of America, he is rushed to the front lines, he becomes a war hero. Then he is frozen in ice." She says bobbing her head.

"Right..." Bruce says, following along.

"So based on everything you've told me. After he gets unfrozen he goes from world-threatening disaster to world-threatening disaster, and that's when he's not a fugitive from the law-" Jen continues explaining while Bruce nods his head.

"Fugitive from the law?" Steve asks.

"After your fight with Tony you gave up the mantle.of Captain America for two years." America explains, gaining a couple of shocked faces along the way.

"-Right? So it seems like he was pretty... pretty, busy." She says trying to get at something.

"All your doing is repeating everything that I've already told you about my friend and colleague." Bruce says as a Sakaarian ship comes into view.

"Obviously Captain America was a virgin." She says as the ship fires at them.

The clip cuts off.

People who knew Steve from 2012 onwards were laughing, knowing the idea might actually be possible.

Clint on the other hand just tried to hold back a smirk, knowing what the next clip might be about.

Steve slides down in his chair, blushing like crazy.

Peggy looks down to Steve longingly which Daniel notices.

"Peggs? Are you okay?" Daniel asks breaking Peggy out of it.

"Yeah. Yeah... I'm fine." Peggy says now looking to Daniel.

(A/N: Yes this is a short one but some one recommended the next one and I felt like I needed this to do it. Anyways I hope you like it. Also I kinda just kicked Strange out so just pretend he's off helping Wong with something. Also Happy Birthday to my Dad and whoever else's birthday it is today.)

Published: 21 · 8 · 22