- Heart Attack -

"Okay now we've got that sorted out I would like to show you some stuff around time travel." America explains

"Okay." Some say while others nod.

The clip starts with Thor and Tony dragging Loki out of the elevator. They walk past the front desk of Stark Industries and pass future Tony who was wearing a SHIELD agents suit.

"Thumbelina do you copy? I've got eyes on the prize. It is go time." Tony in a special agent suit says.

"Bombs away." Scott replies as a close up of 2012 Tony is seen with Antman falling from his hairline to his beard before being scratched away.

Scott falls under his shirt and clings to his arc reactor.

"I-is that axe body spray?" Scott asks mockingly.

Clint burst out laughing once again.

"Really Tony?" He asks while Tony just rolls his eyes.

"Yeah I had a can under the desk for emergencies, relax. Can we focus please?" Tony replies.

"I'm going inside you..." Scott says as he gets even smaller and crawls in behind Tony's arc reactor.

"Now." Scott says as he drops in.

Thor and Tony walk further away towards Pierce and his men.

"Uh, may I asks you where your going?" Pierce asks.

"мудак" Natasha mutters, stifling a snort from Yelena and Bucky.

"Bit of Lunch, then Asgard. I'm sorry, you are?" Thor asks.

"Alexander Pierce." Tony intruduces.

"Baise-le." Steve also mutters.

Peoples eyes widen. Woah. They never thought they would hear Steve say that.

"Ha- Now that's the Steve I know." Bucky laughs.

"Hang on what language was that!?" Tony almost yells.

"French." Clint says in amazement.

"Okay well that just happened." America says unpausing the screen.

"He's the guy that controls the folk behind Nick Fury." Tony continues to explain.

"My friends call me Mr Secretary- I'm going to have to ask you to hand over that prisoner." Pierce says trailing off.

"Uh... Loki will be answering to Odin himself-" Thor is cut off.

"Oh he will be answering to us. Odin can have what's left." Pierce then changes the topic and begins to talk to Tony. "And I'm gonna need that case. That's been SHIELD property for over 70 years." Alexander explains.

"Hand over the case Stark." One of the agents asks as he goes to grab the case.

"Alright move it Stewart Little things are getting dicey up here. Let's go." Tony says turning so no one can see him talk.

"I'm not going to argue who's got the higher authority here..." 2012 Tony's voice becomes muffled as it cuts to inside the arc reactor.

"Promise me you won't die?" Scott asks.