- Snap -

(A/N: I'm sorry I had to for the memes.)

"Here is the last part of the battle of Wakanda," America says.

"Wakanda?" Howard had never heard of the place, let alone seen it on a map.

"The only place on earth Vibranium is naturally farmed," Bucky says.

"But we used all of it on Steve's shield," Howard says getting more and more confused.

"The city is hidden, nobody knew how big it was until 2016," Bucky explains.

Thanos uses the Space Stone to escape, dropping Stormbreaker to the ground.

Thor stumbles, confused as Steve comes out of the trees also confused.

"Where'd he go?" Steve asks as he turns around to look for him. "Thor?"

Thor looks up trying to comprehend the situation.

"Where'd he go?" Steve asks again, a bit more urgent.

"Steve?" The clip changes so Bucky is blurry behind Steve.

"Not this again." Bucky says, knowing how hard it was on Steve the first time he 'died'.

"Why? What's happening?" Natasha asks.

"The blip." Peter and Sam say in unison.

Steve looks to Bucky as he begins to turn to ashes before falling a disappearing into dust. As his gun clunks to the ground Steve walks over to where he was.

Thor and Steve then look at each other.

Steve puts his hand on the ground, touching the leftover pieces of Buck.

On the fields of Wakanda troops also turn to dust as the wind carries part of them away.

M'Baku looks in horror and confusion.

"Up general," T'challa says to Okoye who was on the ground. "Up, this is no place to die." T'challa continues as he reaches out his hand for Okoye to take but turns to dust, making her fall back.

Shuri hides her face again, not wanting to see her brother essentially die.

Okoye gets up as she looks in confusion as to where T'challa once was.

"Concan?" (A/N: Sorry if that's not how it's spelt.) Okoye asks in their natural tongue.

Groot begins to fade as he leans on another fallen tree. Rocket watches as he disappears slowly.

"I am Groot... (Dad?)" Groot says as Okoye yells for T'challa in the background.

"Oh, no, no, no, no." Rocket says as he goes to touch Groot's face. "Groot. No." Rocket begins to cry.