- My Little Dark Age | Prof X & Wanda -

(A/N: I would like to establish that anything in Caps Lock while being Bold, Italic and Underlined is the audio for the edit, this will be the same for every tiktok edit from now on.)

"So this is an edit made by @mcuxstark on Tiktok" America explains as the edit begins.

Professor X stands infront of a door.

AND FIND ME STANDING. The text goes around his body as he turns around and stares straight at the camera.

ALL ALONE. Appears on the door.

OPEN EYED. The shot comes out of Wanda's eye.

BURNT THE PAGE, WELCOME TO MY LITTLE DARK AGE. The Darkhold from AoS is flicked through until it reaches the front cover.

The camera shakes as it shows Prof X again and Wanda under some rubble as she reaches out for his hand.

Xavier talks as he kneels in front of Wanda.

Wanda looks back as the rocks around her move.

Xavier struggles to get Wanda out as he stops and a red fog moves towards the two.

It shows Wanda in 616 with beads of sweat covering her face as she focuses.

A Wanda like person jumps out from the fog with sharp, animalistic teeth before snapping Xavier's neck.

"So that was the last member of the Illuminati?" Natasha asks.

"Yes, he was also supposed to be the strongest telepathic person ever. And yet Wanda got in his head and killed him from the inside." America says going into more detail of the matter.

"That was all in their heads!?" Howard exclaimed.

"Only the part with Professor X but yes." America confirms.

"So what happens now, to their universe?" Vision asks.

"If the TVA were still around, this wouldn't have even happened but that is a good question because some of you went back in time and did some ireprable damage to those timelines." America says.

"Like what?" Clint asks confused.

(A/N: Another cliffhanger! Anyways I think I know somewhat the order I'm going to publish by drafts and so hopefully It will be every Sunday a new chapter comes out but this kind of a part two to Illuminate 2 so I wanted to put this out.

Both were recommended by PeaXchollo so thanks for the idea.)

Published: 17 · 9 · 22