- Peter Tingle -

"Okay so the next one is about Peter." Strange says quietly.

Peter hangs his head knowing since Tony died everything that happened was not very good.

"Was it Mysterio?" Peter asks about to break down.

"Yes..." Strange says.

Some of og Avengers are confused by the name all except: Clint and Bruce who had heard about him on the news.

(A/N: I'm not going to be very explicit in describing this bc it's going to be hard describing this with how quick it is.)

A black like room with green smoke is seen with Peter in the centre. Peter closes his eyes and mutters "Come on Peter Tingle."

Peter leaped forward and began destroying the drones infront of him.

People were surprised at Peter's actions. How could this kid manage to do this? That's when people noticed that the drones were invisible. They looked to Peter who just blushed and became his awkward self again.

Shots came from the abyss and Peter used the ceiling to jump above some of the drones.

Peter jumps out of one of the windows and back in, in another.

Peter uses his brute strength to pull one of the drones apart before using leftover pieces to stab into oncoming machines.

Peter flips around as the illusion begins to fade. Peter grabs a new drone and uses it as a shield against more bullets.

It cuts to Quentin asking his new AI (EDITH) something. "Why aren't these drones firing?"

"Your in the strike zone the chance of gett-" EDITH is cut off as Beck yells.

"No! Fire all the drones! Now!" Quentin screams.

The drones move forward and begin to shoot at Peter once again. Peter is pushed back and let's go of the drone he was holding, running for the newer ones.

Peter smashes the finally one on the ground. Quentin lies up against one of the walls, clutching his stomach.

"Yes!" Natasha yells, getting a weird look from people. "What? Can I not be happy for the little Spider?"

People Nod in agreement and say sorry. Peter blushes. He had his family back. He didn't care how long it was for, they were there.

Peter pulls off his mask and limps over to Quentin. "Beck!!" Peter yells.

"You lied to me and I trusted you. " Peter says puffing.

"I know- that's the most- disappointing part." Beck says muffled. "Your a good person Peter. Such a weakness. Stark was right, you do deserve them." Quentin puts his hand out holding the EDITH glasses.

"What are those?" Tony asks looking between Peter, America and Stephen.

"These." Peter says, pulling the glasses out of his pocket. "Are the third most sophisticated price of technology in the world." Peter explains.

"What's the first?" Steve asks.

"The ti-" Peter is cut off by America who is saying: "Uh-uh-uh. We will show them soon." America says.