- Wakanda Forever 2 -

*Warning: A lot of Authors Notes :P*

"Okay, I have some news. The She-Hulk show has come to a close and trust me it was a good ending the only problem is the new Black Panther movie is supposed to come out in a month. So there is another trailer I would like to show you for it." America says excitedly.

Shuri looks down as her brother brings her back into his arms.

"Begin." He says in a soft but firm tone.

The Marvel Studios logo appears with a black background making the Vibranium writing pop.

Shuri holds T'Challa's helmet as her mother holds onto her arm.

"How did I die?" T'Challa almost whispers.

"That's... That's a tough question." America says sighing.

(A/N: I honestly wonder how they are going to explain T'Challa's death. Like are they going to say he died during Thanos's second attack or Cancer like Chadwick? Tell me what you think.)

Shuri hides her face with a white-sheeted cloak while Ramonda looks up at their people.

Namor paints scripture that goes from the floor to the ceiling.

"Who's that," Tony says rudely and more as a statement than a question.

"It will be explained later on." America sighs.

Women and men dance in white clothes as they watch others down the centre of a walkway.

Namor continues to paint and dips his brush in a seashell palette.

"What is with this guy and painting!?" Tony exclaims which makes Shuri grin sadly.

"I mean the palette is pretty cool." Steve offers.

The Avengers look at him like 'wtf are you talking about man?' which just makes Bucky chuckle.

Shuri makes the Wakanda Forever symbol while Namor speaks over the top.

"Only the most broken people..." He drags out as the video continues.

Shuri opens her eyes as the light shines behind her.

Men drum in front of a mural of T'Challa. RIP.

"...Can be great leaders." Namor continues as he descends down into his throne of a shark jaw.

People chant as the drumming of the music gets faster.

Namor goes to strike his staff on the ground but it switches to Okoye doing the same with her spear as tears fall from her eyes.

T'Challa looks down at his sister, not wanting to see the general cry but to also make sure his sister was okay.

T'Challa grinned at Shuri which made her smile the slightest, even if it was small T'Challa saw it.

The doors to the throne room open as the camera moves forward inside.

A chopper flies towards what looks to be an oil rig as a man looks on with binoculars.

Somebody runs in front of the screen, blocking the light from the ship.

People climb outside of the ship.