- Winter -

"There are a few people we want to bring in for just a couple," America says.

"Who are you bringing in?" Steve asks confused as to who wasn't already there as the room was already quite full.

"Some of your old friends," America says quietly. 

Steve stiffens he hadn't seen them in what felt for him like 2 years, other than Peggy of course who he only saw a few days ago. Natasha notices and grabs his hand to calm him down.

Bucky was also quite worried, he was going to see Howards and there was nothing he could do.

America punches another star into the left wall and about 7 people walk through. Steve stands awkwardly so he can see Peggy the only problem being that he saw her first. Peggy was holding onto her new fiance's hand, Daniel Sousa. When Peggy finally sees Steve she drops his Daniels hand in shock. 

Daniel pulls Peggy through the door before it closes locking them into the dark room. 

Natasha stands up and walks over to Peggy.

"My Name is Natasha, It's an hour to meet the two people who founded SHIELD." She says looking to Howard who was admiring Vision.

Peggy is surprised Nat even knows what SHIELD is because of how secret it was or is in its early days.

Natasha notices her confusion, as well as she hides it. "We were brought there to reflect on the future and past," Natasha explains.

Peggy nods and looks at Steve again. Natasha leaves to sit again noticing her attention had gone back to the Soldier.

"I'm sorry but how are you alive?" Peggy asks making the room go quiet.

"Uhh..." Steve tries to think of how to explain this,

"He went into the Ice, froze and came back out 70 years later," Tony explains quickly.

Peggy and Howard looked at each other, disappointed that they just left him on the ice but also happy that SHIELD kept looking.

"You are?" Howard asks.

"Tony." He says simply does not want to give away his full identity too soon.

"No last name?"

Tony huffs and braces himself for this.

"Tony Stark." He says finally.

People from the 40s freeze. Howard has a son!?

Howard just goes into shock, about to have a panic attack. Jarvis comes running to his boss's side and brings him up to a chair at the back.

Peggy doesn't know what to say so she sits down next to Howard.

America finally begins to speak again. "Onto the next one which is a partial edit."

"yEs!!" Peter, Kate and Kamala yell. They loved watching edits and Kamala had already seen many Avengers TikToks so it would be nice to see some close-up ones.

A man goes flying over a car.

"Shit!" Bucky mutters and Sam says: "Langauge".

The man rolls before using his metal arm to slow his fall.

Steve and Nat look out the front window at the man.

Peggy was a little jealous but she wouldn't admit it. Why was this girl on Steve's lap?