Chapter 39

"Before you say anything, let me say a few things. I won't pressure you into anything, just date me for a few months and if it you still don't want to be with me, then that's totally fine. You won't have to do anything you aren't comfortable with, and it's totally fine. We can go on dates every week and get to know each other more.

The perks of dating me are:
I won't force you to do anything you don't like.
I am emotionally secure.
I won't invade your privacy.
And won't touch you at all, if you don't like it.
All I'm saying is, give me a chance. I will try to ensure you don't regret it."

Woah.

Lillian was rendered speechless by the paragraph.

Issac put on his deep thinking face on, as if wondering if he left any points out before nodding his head, satisfied.

He wondered if he butchered the speech but then decided to shove it off his mind.

Ah well, no more time for inhibitions.

"Say something." He said with a hint of whine, as his gaze lingered around his lap- before fidgeting with his watch to keep himself occupied- feeling nervous at Lillian's silence. Was it her reply?

It disappointed Issac....but what could he do, she made the choice. To leave him, once again.

"I don't know what to say." Lillian admitted as Issac thought of dropping her at her work place and dropping the dream of them dating and then marrying.

"Why did you leave?" Issac asked, he had to know. He was desperate to know the reason. Was it him? Something he did? Or her diagnosis?

If it was the middle one then he could change, the latter then he would persuade her to change her mind but if it was the first one....then he didn't have a chance at all.

"I..." Lillian dragged, frowning, thinking of a reason.

"Is it because of your personality disorder? I don't mind it at all, Lillian." Issac questioned and then stated, as if it offended him she'd even think that he'd leave her because of it.

Well, technically, it was because of her disorder. She had grown as a person. Though she had never slept with anyone, she can now tolerate people touching her, without feeling uncomfortable. So.... she should be able to be OK with sleeping with Issac too.

"What do you have planned for our future?" Lillian asked changing the subject. Well if they were gonna date then she should know about his plans for their future.

She did like him. But wasn't sure if it was anything more.

Issac's smile reached his ears- revealing his straight, white teeth. His face glowed as if he were a child that had just received his favorite candy.

"Well...... where shall I start." Issac chewed his lips as he thought of their future. He had a lot of plans, hence he wasn't sure which one he should say.

"Ahh! You walking down the aisle wearing a white gown with your widest smile. No, not that. Hmm... yes, when you are pregnant with our first child. You smiling widely at me as I decorate the nursery because you're too far along so you should be resting. And. Huh?"

Lillian smiled as she heard him rant but them when he started talking about his dreams of seeing her pregnant, a cold shiver ran down her spine.

She looked pitifully at him, and felt disappointed.

She gently placed her hand on his- that was on the Cafe table- as he rambled on about how he'd get down on his knees to kiss her bulging belly, talk to them everyday and how he'd say 'I love you' to them.