first meeting

"when something is looking pretty from afar then trust me there is something pretty left in that thing

"when something is looking pretty from afar then trust me there is something pretty left in that thing."

IN PARK MENSION
"Mommy why can't I take my bear with me to their house?
I don't wanna go without him?"
jimin whine coming down from the stairs.
"kiddi he said that he'll come their directly if his meeting will over in time." Mrs park said making him convince.
Taehyung is his best friend from childhood and more of a brother now. He is younger then him but he always treat him like younger one. From the time of highschool they were living together. Jimin once insisted on buying a teddy bear in childhood but his mom sternly discarded his wish and he was crying whole day in his bed so tae dressed up himself as a teddy and went in his room and hugged him. From that day jimin used to call me bear affectionately.
"But mommy we can wait for him, can't we?" He again asked making a little sad pout.
"Then we'll get late kiddi. What they will think about us, that we are even late on our first meeting.
This will leave a negative impact of us on them. Do you want that?" Mrs park said grabbing his beloved son's chin on her hand.
"No" jimin said with a blank expression and then hold mrs park's both hand and said with a cheeky smile,
"Okay let's go mommy"
"That's like my good boy" mrs park caresses his cheeks.
After a while, they are now in front of the min house.
Mr. and Mrs. Min welcomed them with a warm smile.
Mr park and Mr min wasn't like the best friends but they know eachother from a long time and also working together in the same field that's why mr min purposed this relationship to Mr park and they agreed on that.
"You are looking so pretty as usual mrs park" mrs min said side hugging her.
"And you are also looking classy as usual" and they giggled a little after complimenting each other.
"And how are you young boy?" Mr min ask jimin after getting sitted on the couch.
"I am absolutely fantastic Mr. Min" jimin said smiling brightly.
It's about half an hour since they were waiting for y/n but there is no sign of her.
"I'll bring us coffee, you guys carry on" mrs min said getting up.
Walking towards kitchen her face was getting stern she took out her phone and dialed a number immediately.

In her cabin y/n was busy completing her sketches which she'll show in the presentation next week and then her phone rang making her frustrated but the moment she saw the caller ID her jaw dropped. She immediately got  remember, that she had to go home early today. She hit her head with a clenching fist.
"How can i forget about that?" She mumbled to herself.
And then her phone rang again making her more anxious.
She picked it up and about to say when he heard her mom's cold voice,
"Y/n where are you"
"A...am coming mom, just on my way" she said in a low voice.
"Just come fast, everyone is waiting for you" and her mom hung up after that.
She quickly arranged her stuff and left his cabin grabbing her bag in hurry.
After 25 minutes she was there in front of her house making herself calm down to get inside and face her parents who must be getting embarrassed because of her.
It must be a bit awkward situation for them that their daughter whom they wanted to introduce to the guests is not at home.
She took a deep breath and went inside the home.
Because of so much tension and nervousness she went towards the hall directly.
Entering in the hall she saw a young man sitting on the couch with a bright smile.
He was wearing a plain white shirt and black pant but he was looking so dammnn handsome even in the simplest clothings. His innocent face and his folded sleeves are making him cute and hot at the same time.
He was really a man to have eye on.

"Y/n sweetie! You are here" she came back to her senses after hearing her dad's voice.
"You should get yourself change first y/n" her mom said making her remember about her state.
She took a small look on herself and the next second she ran towards her room.
After changing she was standing in front of the mirror looking herself One more time and thinking about what they were thinking about her, now she thought that how can she go in front of them with that look. Her dress was painted with different colours her hairs were messy and she might be looking horrible in that state. She was so embarrassed now to go in front of them. But she have to go. She came back after changing and introduce herself to mr and mrs park. They were really sweet and doesn't even make here feel that they did waited for her or anything about her horrible state in which she appeared in front of them.
After the dinner y/n's dad said,
"Y/n sweetie! Go have a small walk with jimin in the garden. Talk to each other"
She nodded and get up from her chair without paying any attention to jimin.
He also got up from his chair and trailed behind her to the garden.
"Hi I am jimin, nice to meet you" jimin said walking by her side.
Y/n turned towards him, he gave her a warm smile which was melting something in her.
"Y/n....min y/n, nice to meet you too" she said softly looking towards his face but soon his smile vanishes and he extended his hand towards her face making her back off a few steps.

----------------------------------
Hi army, this is your author here, hope you are liking this story and tell me if you want me to add anything else in this.
I'll post soon again.
Take care 💜
사랑해 요 🐥