building chemistry or building misunderstanding

"Why I always listen to this stupid heart?All it talks about is him

All it talks about is him."

Y/n was getting a million thoughts while having a crying jimin in her arms. She was expecting his tantrums or obvious harmless anger but here he is looking completely opposite from that.
"Minmin! Baby tell me what happened" y/n asked again after a while when he calmed down a little.
"Did anyone say something to you?" She asked cupping his cheeks after getting apart from him. He was still holding her waste gently which she was trying to ignore intentionally.
Jimin wasn't even seeing towards her talking is beyond that and it was making y/n more worried.
"Baby, please.....talk to me. You are making me worried" she gently lift up his chin.
Tears were running through his face and it made y/n shad a tear also which she noticed when it reaches her chin.
"I.....i.....wanna......give....you surprise" jimin said while crying again.
"Then what? Please stop crying baby" y/n said in a broken tone. Before brushing his tears away from his cheeks.
"I didn't do it intentionally but......" He trailed off.
Y/n waited for him to say it and then he left a shaky breath and said,
"Your favourite cup slipped off from my hand, please am sorry" he broke into more loud crying this time.
Y/n didn't said anything and brought him again into her arms and started rubbing his back.
"Shhhhhhh don't worry baby! It's okay. Now stop crying or else I'll surely scold you." She said squeezing him a little.
"Y......you are.....not upset.....or angry" he asked in a little voice while looking up with puppy eyes still having his head low.
"No my baby! Why you think like this? See how messy you are looking. Get up" she said offering him her hand after standing up.
Jimin was about to say something after getting up when someone pulled him with himself it all happened so quickly that y/n didn't even get the time to react and then she heard the muffled voices coming from their bedroom.
She wanted to ran there but her legs goes numb she took small steps towards the dinning table and dropped herself on a chair.
The muffled voices are getting somewhat clearer now.
"Oh please it was nothing"
"I told you not to think like this"
"It was just a dammn cup"
"Can't she buy a new one"
"Don't waste yourself like this okay"

And after a few moments an angry person was coming down from the stairs with a cold expression and when y/n look towards him he was already looking towards her with a cold yet intense gaze like he wanted to rip her apart. He mumbled something before leaving but y/n was unable to acknowledge what he said.
She was really excited to ask jimin about his day and his meeting and was thinking of ways to make up for her late coming and It all happened in just a few moments that she was sitting her alone at her dinning table reconsidering her dicision of going to her bedroom.

"I thought it was a big day but now it seems a long night"

she mumbled to herself before letting her head down on the table.

_________________________________
I know it's really really short and I literally ghosted you for a long time but i am really really sorry for that.
I am not saying that you should forgive me but I should apologise.
I hope you'll leave a comment even if you have a complaint.
And
jimochi137  thank you so much dear for being the first to comment I know I promised and then didn't posted but it guess life sucks and sometimes I also. So sorry

And one more thing I know the flow is broken but please read again and tell me if you need some changes and please point out the mistakes.
Happy reading 🤗
Saranghea-yo💌
Borahea-yo 💜
Please leave a vote♾️