my type

"you are like a alive painting for me which I wanna stare my whole life without even blinking"

Jimin extended his hand towards her without even blinking.
Y/n gulped because of his sudden action and took a step backward and then he saw towards her face and seeing her a little scared he said
"Don't worry" but then he snapped out of his thoughts and backing off he said sorry looking towards the ground.
and then she took a sigh of relief. she hadn't noticed but her breath got hitched for a moment due to the close proximity with jimin.
"I.....I wasn't trying to touch you. Bear always said that touching someone without their permission is bad manners.
There is a yellow patch on your hairs" he said in a low voice pointing towards her hairs.
"I was just trying to remove that" he again started looking towards the ground.
before yn could say something Mr park called out to jimin.
"Jimin! Come my boy. We are leaving"
Jimin started taking small steps towards the main get but after a few steps he turned towards y/n and said,
"You are so sweet, thank you" and then he literally started jumping towards his parents.
After their departure y/n came back to the hall. She knows that she made a mistake today.
"I didn't did that intentionally dad! It's just slipped out of my mind" y/n said in a low voice.
"How could you do that y/n?
What if they think that you were not interested in meeting them or more of that we are forcing you to do this?" Her mom said sternly.
"No mom, there is nothing like this. I am sorry." Y/n said looking down.
"Come on honey, mr. And Mrs park is so understanding. If they had thought something like this then they surly had said something about that." Mr min said to his wife.
"It's ohk sweetie! I know these days you have heavy load of work. Don't worry about this. We will talk about this some other day.
Now go and have rest you must be tired." Her dad said giving her a warm smile.
"Good night mom and dad" after saying this she came to her room.
Laying on her bed she thought about jimin.
"What kind of a man he is?
These days there are only two kind of man,
One who are cold and they don't even care about your existence or the other one is so much flirtatious that you can't bear them.
But he was different, how innocent he was when he said that
"bear always said that touching someone without their permission is bad manners"
I don't know who that bear is? Maybe one of his friend.
But he didn't even said a single thing that could make me uneasy or uncomfortable.
Ohhh god y/n stop drooling over that man. You didn't even know him. This was your first meeting.
But he look harmless and was calm though."

On the other hand in park mension jimin was throwing pillows on taehyung continuously.
"You are bad. You cold bear. I don't wanna talk to you. Just go from here." Jimin said again throwing a pillow.
"But you know that this meeting was so important for this project. Dad would have to go if I didn't attended this meeting. That's why I can't come there. Now stop being angry.
I am already tired." Taehyung said making him calm.
"But I want you to meet her." Jimin said sitting down on the bed.
"So you are agree with mom and dad now?" Taehyung asked him in a serious tone while looking into his eyes.
"I don't know. We haven't talked about that and moreover you haven't meet her yet. Then how can I decide this?" He said making him chuckle.
"So you'll refuse if I don't like her." Taehyung said with a smirk.
"But you can't dislike her. You know what, When she came back home from her work. She was looking like you exactly. Her hair were messy, iron of her clothes was ruined and there was a special extra effort that you don't have, is that she had colours on her hairs and face. She was looking like a alive smudged painting." Jimin said and started laughing like a kid.
"And you think I look like this, when I came back home" taehyung said while narrowing his eyes towards him.
"Ofcourse you ugly bear" and they again start the pillow fight. And this time taehyung also started throwing the pillows.

-------------------------------------Assume these babies as our vimin because I can't any gif of their pillow fight

Assume these babies as our vimin because I can't any gif of their pillow fight.
I hope you guys like this chapter also.
Show your love through like and vote.
감사합니다 🙌🙏
사랑해 요 Army 💜