just married

"I want to become your shadow who don't even leave you alone in the darkest sadness

"I want to become your shadow who don't even leave you alone in the darkest sadness."

Mr min noticed that y/n's facial expressions were getting tensed up.
"Don't panic, I am not gonna tell you any dark secret or something to worry." Mr min said with a small smile.
Y/n eased up herself a little bit.
"I just want to reduce your worrying thoughts about what gonna happen next?" After a long pause mr min again spoke,
"I had known jimin from childhood. He was a very soft kid and a obedient son indeed. I never seen him getting aggressive or rude to someone. He even care for the security guard who helped him in rainy nights. He never belittle someone no matter how much lower position they have from him.
I remembered very clearly when he firstly started working with his father. He made a small mistake in the project which was for a foreign client. He was a newbie and wasn't aware of every single thing so he presented that project in the meeting and the client get mad and insulted him in front of everyone but even after being the son of the managing director he apologized for his mistake and again made another presentation and lock the deal on the same day. I know these days people say that just fought for yourself but I think sometimes we can solve things peacefully." Mr min said and took a deep breath.
"But I must say as calm and composed Jimin is, taehyung is his accurate opposite totally rude and aggressive But he care for his family utmost. I heard that he broke that deal with the foreign client by saying that if he can't respect his brother's efforts now then how can he respect their work in the future.
Now just leave all your worries here and hold my hand I'll walk you to the beautiful dream" mr min said extending his hand towards his daughter.
Y/n closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She looked towards his brother he was standing behind his father wiggling his fingers.
Y/n have her one hand in his father's hand and extended the another one towards her brother saying,
"I know you always wanted to do this so stop moving your fingers and hold my hand. I really wanted to go with you both."
Yoongi was a little stunned by the bold move of her sister. He looked towards jae. She gave him a little nod and he immediately hold her hand.
"Let's go now" mr min said making a strong grip on y/n hand.
Thinking about the very next thing y/n's heartbeats were racing up. She was literally taking baby steps and finally entered to the wedding area.

 She was literally taking baby steps and finally entered to the wedding area