old but fresh

"These things happened with me before also but this experience, I never have one."

Jimin entered into his cabin and got a figure standing along the window and quietly watching the morning Chaos at the street

"Good morning bear" he said with a extremely sweet voice.
And then the figure turned towards him and look into his wrist watch for a second and said,
"Can't you come on time to work."
"Oh come on its just a few minutes" jimin said while putting his bag on the table.
"Yeah, EXACTLY NINE MINUTES" taehyung said with a mocking smile.
"It's just nine minutes bear" jimin pouted.
"And you know how important even my nine seconds are" taehyung blurted out.
"Then who told you to waste your these expensive nine minutes for me" this time jimin said sarcastically.
"Cause I need the project report which you are carrying with you in your most beautiful bag" taehyung also replied back with a tont.
Jimin didn't said anything and started to unzip his bag for the project report so after few seconds taehyung again said but this time a bit softly,
"Btw why were you late? the party was already over when I left, then?"
"Yeah but then we got late in order to arranging everything to their place so we ended up waking late and y/n also need to be on time so I drop her first and that's how I am EXACTLY NINE MINUTES late." He said with a pout.
Taehyung was about to leave after taking the report from jimin but suddenly he noticed something.
"Are you blushing?" He said while getting shocked.
"No, I am not." Jimin said turning around.

" Jimin said turning around

"Yes, you are." Taehyung said making him turn around.
"Okay, tell me am I looking cute?" This time jimin said with his sweetest smile.
"Yes, my little mochi! You were born cute" taehyung said while holding his cheeks.
"No, I am looking cute today" jimin said while jerking taehyung's hands away.
Taehyung gave him a questionable look while checking him out top to bottom.
"And what's so special today?" He finally asked.
"Ummmmh....y/n told me that I am looking cute today." Jimin said while biting his lower lip.
Taehyung was about to burst in laughter but he controlled himself and said with a smile,
"So you'll look cute only when y/n told you."
"Bear, stop teasing me. Now you are not getting late for your work. Just go" and by saying this jimin escorted him out of his cabin and then smiled like a crazy person.
"Stopped jimin, what's so new in this. This is not the first time, people told you millions of time before also that you are looking cute, almost everyone whenever you meet them. So stop behaving like this." Jimin said to himself while facepalming.