beautifully stucked

"

"

You are already too lovely to be loved."

After having their wedding dinner with both the families
Y/n and jimin left the wedding venue and headed towards their own home where they would be living after their marriage.
Jimin had asked y/n multiple times to visit that place and suggest some ideas for the interior and furniture but trying to be the ignorant and cold in them y/n always declined him. So jimin ended up doing the things on his own but then also he was now telling her to not worry cause if she doesn't like something she can change them by herself.
Now she can see from her own eyes that her father was not making any assumptions in the air, jimin is really so considerate towards others. She never showed slightest interest in him and never even consider him being with her and here he was trying to make her feel all comfortable in a new space.
After a while they reached at the place. It was not a huge mansion but a sweet and small house with a garden in the front.

"Is it too small in comparison to your home?" Jimin asked her when she was looking towards the house

"N...no not at all and now this is my home." She said with a faded smile.
And jimin gave her the bright one in return.
"Let's go" jimin said asking for her hand and they came inside holding each others hands.
Y/n's heart is jumping in his place and denied to calm down when she was alone here with jimin. She wasn't sure that what is coming for her in the next moment.
She just hoping that everything goes well. The only thought of being with jimin alone was making her weak in her knees and seeing jimin so calm and peaceful was making her hell scared.
They entered the house and y/n was just awestruck. The house was looking so artistic. There were not many items to add extra fancyness. The light blue and gray colour was making a pleasant eyesight to watch.

Now y/n was totally convinced that jimin has a very good taste in choosing things

"It is not that bad, right?
I asked bear for a favour but he denied his help by saying that this is our house and he can't say what should we keep here.
I thought a lot about this and then I choose to make it simple so you can add up things in this if you don't like it." Jimin said walking around the hall area.
"It is really beautiful. You had done a great job on this." Y/n said without making a eye contact with jimin.
"Really?" Jimin's eyes were lighten up with joy.
"Yeah and I am sorry. I wasn't helpful in this." Y/n said making a little eye contact this time.
"Don't y/n. I know you were busy with your work so don't feel bad about this." He again said with a bright smile.
How can he be this much understanding? He was also working, I was not only the one. But then also he was considering my choices with so much respect.
He is really a gentleman indeed.
"You also must be tired. So let's sleep." Jimin said yawning. And y/n's heart skipped a beat listening to him.
"Is he really trying to....." She thought to herself.
"Come this way" jimin said stepping towards the stairs.
And after a few minutes they were in a room with the light blue colour interior.

"So this is our room

"So this is our room. Do you like it?" Jimin asked looking straight towards her.
"Yeah" she said with a small smile and tried to looking anywhere but towards jimin.
Y/n didn't know why she was acting like this but she was hell nervous and was in ready to fight mode thinking about the different scenarios that jimin can brought to her.
"You can use the washroom here. Freshen up. I'll use the other one. I'll be right back. Okay" jimin said giving her a cheeky smile.
And in return she was just able to give him a faint smile.
And then he left the room after having his clothes to change.
"What should I do now?" Y/n muttered with a huff.
She goes to the washroom and after struggling for a long 15 minutes she get rid of that gown. That was too fit to her body to get off from it.
To make herself a little calm she took a cold shower and finally came out of the washroom.
Peeking from the washroom she was still holding on to the washroom door and have a look into the room.
She took a deep breath when she saw jimin sleeping on the right side of the bed grabbing a pillow.

"Thank god" she look up on the ceiling and started to walk soundlessly towards the other side of the bed

And she lay down softly, she was too careful to disturb jimin and his peaceful sleep.
She was about to fell asleep when jimin grabbed on her waist saying,

"Why you took so long, you know I always want to hug you before I sleep."

------------------------------------
Hello army how are you guys?
Hopefully you guys are doing awesome.
I know today's part is a little bit short but I promise I'll make the next one long and more exciting.
Please like and vote. And feel free to suggest anything you want to add in this FF. I'll try to da that.
감사합니다🐥
사랑해 요💜