coffee

"I like coffee in too many different forms"

Y/n nearly slumped from her feet for a moment but She managed to get a hold on to the cabinet and after staring for like ages she grabbed the coffee and without any other second thought she took a sip from it. She exhaled a deep breath and closed her eyes.
When she entered in their bedroom jimin was already there wearing his shirt.
Y/n placed the coffee on the near by table and stood there silently.
"Jimin"

jimin looked up in the mirror when he heard y/n's quite stern voice.
"G.....good morning y/n" he said watching her through the mirror. Y/n's eyes were looking puffy but they still dripping the ice which sent shivers through jimin's body and he clenched his shirt. But y/n didn't answer him and then he glanced over the cup placed on the near by table.
"You....didn't like the coffee?" He turned towards her.
"Come here"
y/n's tone made jimin to walk towards her unconsciously.
He avoided her eye contact and hold a tight gaze with the coffee cup.
When y/n didn't said anything for a while he finally looks up and before he could apprehend anything he got squeezed in her arms,

"Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you so much minmin!"
And jimin hold her tight in response.

"Did you like the coffee" he asked fidgeting his fingers.
"of course! it is perfect for my taste."
And Then she immediately scrunched her eyebrows,
"But I didn't tell you that I like low sugar sugar and high cream coffee"
"I have my observation" he said in a 'i know it all' tone that made y/n smile again.
But then suddenly that goofy expression left his face and he showed a tiny smile which was looking bluntly pretentious.
"What happened minmin" y/n had an urgency in her voice but jimin didn't answer.
"Tell me baby" she almost pleaded while holding his shirt from where his chest was visible cause the upper button of his shirt wasn't done and when y/n's warm fingers brushed against his chest, jimin exhaled a cold breath.
"y.....you called me jimin" he gulped down his own saliva.
"and......"
"I...I thought you are still mad at me" he looked down in effort to hide his glossy eyes.
"Minmin! baby look at me" y/n cupped his cheeks.
"I was not mad at you."
"I didn't do that on purpose" jimin looked into y/n's eyes this time.
"I know that. You don't have to tell me. And listen to me first, I was not mad at you in the first place. I know that was gifted by oppa and I was attached to that but that was just a cup............I wanted to tell you right then but then........a....am sorry."
"Why are you saying sorry? It was me" jimin said in a hoarse voice.
"I should have been with you" y/n took a step back while thinking something.
"You were the one to comfort me at first"
Jimin hold her slipping hand which landed on his bare chest and they both get frozen for a moment and then y/n spinned around quickly and pretended to took the coffee from the table.
There was awkward silence for a moment untit y/n decided to broke it,
"See! Because of all this, I forgot the actual thing. How was your meeting? Am sure you got it, right?" Y/n said after taking another sip from his almost cold coffee.
"Yeah! We did it. The deal bear offered them was irresistible. Finally he got it. He can do anything. He is the best" jimin was telling like a child who is talking about his super hero.
"Oh! Yeah" y/n rolled her eyes.
"Maybe now bear can go there and meet them." Jimin said in low tone gathering y/n's attention once more but she didn't said anything.
"I think I should also get ready now" and by that y/n was in the washroom next moment.

Today y/n was juggling with so many things at once but she didn't felt burdened like yesterday. It was past lunch which she ended up loosing due to a editing session with his beloved editor.
She came to the coffee machine to get herself a strong black coffee and right then her phone phone buzzed with a notification and she decided to check it after getting her coffee.
"Dear god! Please I had enough for today" she mumbled after grabbing her coffee.
She took a sip from the coffee and checked her phone for the notification and the coffee felt way more bitter after that.
It was a not so general notification

*One text message from minmin*

_____________________________________
So finally I posted on our jimin's day. I know it's not a long chapter but I am trying to. I hope I'll do better. Vote and comment if you like it or tell me anything if you want to talk about something. I am there okay.
And you can request if you want to read something in particular I'll try to write that.
And what you are doing on our minmin baby's birthday 🥳

Hope you'll feel good take care happy reading 감사합니다💜사랑해 요🐥

happy reading
감사합니다💜
사랑해 요🐥