Big deal

"Things are tiny, emotions are big

          "Things are tiny, emotions are big."

"Y/n"
"Y/nऽऽऽऽऽऽऽ"
When that melodious voice went through y/n's ears she opened her eyes with a cheeky smile and the next moment she realised that it isn't a dream but her very own reality which she was gladly trying to avoid and this single thought made her smile fade away in the speed of light.

Jimin wasn't also looking cheerful as usual and y/n can see the drakness in his eyes clearly even in the illuminating lights all around.

The night is at its peak and so their thoughts are. They had the dinner as if it was a chore that has to be done without any choice but their isn't a single voice can be heard even their breathing also become a bit down due to the heaviness in their hearts.
After avoiding jimin in every possible way, there she is infront of their house's main door having second thoughts about knocking or not.
The day was not less than a punishment for y/n. She tried to articulate her thoughts throughout the day but there is always that one thought which makes her heart pound a bit crazy that jimin didn't deserved what happened last night.
She was thinking about whether jimin will come to open the door or not and before she can acknowledge what happened in just a mare second she gets squeezed in a tight hug.
"I missed you y/neeee" jimin whined in the crook of her neck and his voice came out as a muffled sound which was nearly impossible to heard atleast not when jimin's breathing was making electricity in y/n's spine deep down. She was about to hug him back when he parted himself from her and smiled with his eyes making her forget her all senseless thoughts.
"...ahm I'll prepare dinner after getting changed." She said awkwardly after a few moments of silent staring.
"Nope. You just get freshen up, I'll arrange the table."
"Yeah! but I have to....."
"I ordered the food already" jimin cut her off mid sentence.
"You shouldn't....."
"Just go y/n!" He said while pushing her towards the living area.
Jimin was very sweet with y/n the entire time that for a moment she forget that yesterday was real not a dream or something. She didn't know why can't she be able to say the things out which were eating her up with every sweet gesture of jimin.
She wanted to scream sorry out loud and wanted to ask jimin about his project and what happened yesterday did he made it or....but she wasn't able to say a word.

Next morning she woke up by the noise coming from shower and then she took a glance over the empty space in the bad in front of him. This is the first time she is waking up in a empty bad and honestly it wasn't a pleasant feeling not at all.
She brushed her thoughts aside and headed towards the kitchen and after reaching there she got stunned for a sec and she made her way to the kitchen counter and grabbed the note placed there.

"I am not replacing anything. I hope it will made its place in your heart :)"

___________________________________
I know the updates are short and somewhat boring also but I am trying to do better hope you'll leave a comment and vote for me.
Thank you so much for reading.
I'll update soon please love me again 🐯
I am feeling like crazy🐥 now so could you please give me atleast seven 🐇 wild flower🐨 and tell me that the astronaut 🐁 and arson's 🐿️ future's gonna be okay🐹
Happy streaming army ♾️💜
Saranghae 💌