unexpected meet-up

"You are that smile of mine, which even after a lot of opposition, makes its way to my lips

"You are that smile of mine, which even after a lot of opposition, makes its way to my lips."

"Have you forgotten that last night just because of this I got burnt my fingers" y/n said in a raised voice. She was trying not to be rude but because of jimin's continuous mischievousness she was now started getting annoyed.
"But I said sorry. I was just trying to........make you smile." Jimin said in low tone. He was looking straight into y/n's eyes and his lips turned in a sad pout.
No matter how much y/n get annoyed or irritated but she can't resist jimin's pout and his innocent gaze.
"It's okay. But we should be careful in the kitchen. You also might get hurt. So no more mischievous things in the kitchen okay" y/n said in a soft tone to get the smile back on jimin's face and there she was, totally and completely successful.
"Okay, then I'll do in the bedroom" jimin said the next moment and a soft laughter left his mouth.
Y/n gulped hard. After all these days she get to know that what jimin says doesn't mean what she thinks. But even after that she always get tensed whenever jimin said something like this.
After this sour and sweet Sunday morning they had their lunch and y/n goes to his small workspace which she made in the room near living room. Jimin kept this room empty cause they already have 3 bedrooms and a separate living room so he left this for further needs.
And that's how y/n got her separate workspace or more or less initially she just did it because she want to be distant from jimin and want to focus more easily.
It rarely happens that jimin came to her workspace cause mostly she work after dinner and that time jimin get asleep.
She was working after lunch and then suddenly she hear a knock on the door.
"Yes...... Jimin are you there?" She asked.
"Yeah!" jimin said peeking out from the door.
"You need something? What happened?" Y/n said in a little worried tone.
"Yes, I need you" he said pointing towards y/n.
"M.....me? Means?" Y/n stuttered.
"Yeah, you." Jimin said cutely coming close towards her.
"See I didn't disturbed you all this time, so now you have to come with me and play with us." He said bending over her table.
"Us?" Y/n was still not getting him.
"Yeah, bear is coming to spent the evening with us. Now come on, leave all this and come with me" he said like a kid and gave his hand to y/n.
"O...oh, okay you go am coming after wrapping up all this." Y/n finally gave him a little smile.
"Okay come fast, I am in the leaving area." Jimin got out of the room after saying this.
It is taehyung's 3rd visit to their home. He already came 2 times earlier to meet jimin but y/n and taehyung still didn't had any conversation they barely spared a few glances to each other when he came to their home in late nights to see jimin. Nither she asked him to stay or have dinner with them nor he ever stayed for the same.
he always have that look in his eyes like he have so many complaints to her but never voiced out them in front of her.
After arranging her table she got out of her workspace and looked for jimin. He was doing something on his phone in the leaving room.
"You're here. I am soooo excited." jimin said while running towards her.
Now she is getting used to of clingy jimin. And secretly she also like it a bit.
After a few minutes the door bell rang. Jimin literally jumped from the couch in excitement.
"Jimin, careful." Y/n said out of concern.
And then they both came inside wiggling with each other.
Taehyung said hi to y/n with a small node and handed over a parcel to her.
But jimin snatched it from halfway,
"Ohh god! Bear you got my favourite icecream. You are the best." And he again engulfed him in his arms.
"You guys have a talk. I'll make some coffee for us." Y/n said approaching the kitchen.
She can hear the loud chuckles and laughters coming from their living room. But then also she is not able to understand that why this innocent bear of jimin always made a grumpy face in front of her. Maybe he is not comfortable in being with new people. Y/n thought by herself. Meanwhile the coffee was done. She brushed off all her thoughts and made her way to the living room.
Three of them had so much fun while playing different games.
Whenever jimin try to cheat either y/n or taehyung caught him easily but when their turn came they fooled jimin and made him loose everytime. And in the last time he refused to play

so y/n said that she will make him win so he happily agreed on that

Taehyung was watching them and smiled a little to himself but didn't said anything.
Finally jimin won and he started jumping on the couch like he won some kind of championship.
"Now I am hungry. Y/n can you please bring something for us." He said caressing his stomach the next moment.
"Yeah I'll get the icecream. You wanna have that?" Y/n asked with a small smile.
"Yes, I'll love that" jimin beamed in happiness.
And y/n get back to the kitchen for the icecream.
"Is she always like this?" Taehyung asked quietly.
"What do you mean?" Jimin gave him a confused look.
"I mean, is she really care about you this much or she just trying to......" He didn't completed his sentence.
"Bear! Not again" jimin said in a stern voice.
"Okay okay, calm down. I was just saying" taehyung patted his shoulder.
"There you go" y/n said entering the living room with the tray having three Bowls of icecream.
"Yeah! I'll eat first" jimin said approaching the try to get one bowl from that.
Y/n gave one from the rest to taehyung and he said thanks with a small smile again.
In excitement jimin spills a few drops of icecream on his clothes.
Taehyung was silently anticipating y/n's reaction on this when jimin look up to say something but before he could say anything y/n started to laugh like a maniac.
She wasn't even able to take breath properly. She turned her face to other side to take a breath and then she said in between the laugh.
"You got the white beard jimin. The cute santa of summer."
And she was again started to laugh. Now jimin was laughing along with her but taehyung was still trying to analyse something in her seems to be genuine laughter.

 Now jimin was laughing along with her but taehyung was still trying to analyse something in her seems to be genuine laughter

----------------------------
Hello armies 🐥
I hope you guys are doing well
I'll try to post regularly from now on.
Hope you like it.
감사합니다💌
사랑해요 💜