being with you

"You are like the stars in the sky, I think I know what they are but I don't know what they really are

"You are like the stars in the sky, I think I know what they are but I don't know what they really are."

Y/n came out of the washroom but she wasn't looking towards jimin. She was just praying to God that somehow jimin wouldn't ask her that why she was taking so much time there in the washroom. This would be appear as her suspecious behaviour and she didn't want to do it this way. Yesterday it can be reasonable somehow but today again.
She really didn't want to give jimin any negative thoughts about her. And then the next moment she heard him again. she clenched her fist on her dress.

Jimin on the phone
"Yeah, I am fine. Don't worry bear."
"Did she came home on time?" Taehyung asked on the other side.
"Atleast she came before you." Jimin said
"You must be felt alone all this time?" Taehyung's voice was getting worried.
"No, I wasn't feeling alone. I was researching for the new project." Jimin told him
"Did you have your evening snacks?" Taehyung was still not satisfied.
"Yeah, I took coffee and ramyon with me while coming back to home."
"And how much time she took after you?" Taehyung said.
"She came after 9:30 I think." Jimin told him.
"Then your dinner must be got late, cause she was already late to prepare it on time" taehyung said with a scoff.
"Why would it be late, I ordered the food before. She was also tired. How can she cook?" Jimin defended her.
"But you should told us this before" taehyung again groaned.
"Okay now stop scolding me. I am not your little mochi anymore. I am a big man now."
"And exactly what you had done to be a man?" Taehyung made a tont on him.
"And what I didn't do to be one?" Jimin asked innocently.
"Leave it." Taehyung said.
"Yeah cause you don't know also. Now stop bothering me. I am going to sleep." Jimin said making a pout.
"Ohh now I am bothering you." Taehyung said with a small chukle.
"Yes, you are. Okay good night."and jimin cut the call after wishing him.
After cutting the call taehyung thought for a moment and then a smile made her way to his lips.

On the other hand y/n was just listening to jimin. She was too shocked when he heard him defending her in front of his bear.
Then jimin caught her standing there.
"Y....y/n! Why are you standing there?
Is everything alright?" He said being a little worried.
"No, I am alright. Nothing." She said softly while making her way to her side of the bed.
"Bear was asking about us. He gets worried about me so easily. Mom always says that he loves me more than anything in the world.
But I told him that now he don't have to worry about me cause I am with you" he said smiling brightly towards y/n.
The last line again melted y/n's heart. She was getting nervous all again. When jimin spoke again,
"Okay y/n it's already late. You also must be sleepy. Let's sleep"
And y/n's heart started beating like a drum.
"What if he'll hug me again?
What if he'll see my reaction?
He is in his senses now, what if he'll do something else?"
Y/n was getting a million thoughts while laying down beside jimin. And then after a few minutes she heard soft snorts. She looked back while turning towards jimin. He was sleeping peacefully while facing her back.

 He was sleeping peacefully while facing her back

He was looking more innocent now. She thought how can a person be like this, he will be really bold for a moment and then became so naive the next moment.
And then y/n didn't know when she got drift in sleep while staring on the sleeping jimin.

It's been 2 weeks since they got married and things were getting new turns in their lives.
It was a calm Sunday morning until jimin started his Chaos and once again he was successful in his favourite act.

"Jimin just stop and I am telling you this for the last time"

Y/n said being frustrated and angry at the same time.

-------------------------------
Hello army!
How are you guys?
Hopefully you all are doing Amazing in your life.
I know the length of the chapters is getting shorter with each part but I'll try my best to keep it crispy.
I hope you like it.
감사합니다🐥
사랑해 요 💜