one special moment in life

"Being by your side, I am making myself a little more stronger."

"Jimin! Y/n is in the hospital" mr min said from the other side on the phone.
"W....what? H.....how?
Where is she? Is she okay?" He said in a panicked voice.
"Yeah yeah. She is okay." Mr min again said in a calm voice.
"Uncle please, don't hide anything from me. Just tell me in which hospital she is, I am coming right away." He again said being anxious.
"Jimin! Son relax. Listen to me first. She is not hurt...."
Being impatient jimin again interrupted mr min,
"What are you saying uncle. If she is not hurt then what she is doing in the hospital?"
"Her assistant got into an accident and that's why she had rushed to the hospital. Don't worry she is fine. And because of the emergency situation she can't check on her phone." Finally mr min explained the situation.
"Ohhh! Thank god. I got so scared" jimin said taking a deep breath and again sat on his chair from which he stands up panicking a while ago.
"Sorry for the inconvenience son. I think y/n can't come today for the shopping. You should do yours today and can come for y/n some other day." Mr min said.
"Not at all uncle. Y/n didn't have any control on this.
I'll go with her some other day. Thank you for informing uncle. Take care." He said sweetly.
"Mention not son and take care of yourself too" and then they hanged up the call.
"Ohh god! That was scary" jimin said breathing out forcefully.
"What happened? Why is she in the hospital?"
Taehyung asked finally who was getting suspicious from all this time when jimin was talking to mr min.
"Yeah! Her assistant got into an accident so she rushed to the hospital and because of the hustle she couldn't get to check on her phone." Jimin told him.
Taehyung gave him a small nod and his facial expressions got a little serious.
"I told you she must be stuck somewhere. But now
We have to go on our shopping alone, she can't come today." Jimin said making a pout.
"Okay then let's go. I also have to get back to the office." Taehyung said standing from his chair and they came out of the cafe.
They were selecting their outfits for the day but little did they both seemed lost. They both know that everything is fine but because of the sudden shock they both are now a little disturbed.
Taehyung made everything real quick and when jimin was not satisfied, he told him to do the rest with y/n. So he agreed and then they were done.
Taehyung get back to the office and jimin went to park mension.

After 2 weeks
Y/n was standing in front of the mirror and watching herself fondly. She was looking breathtaking in this white purplish gown which was selected by jimin.
Even after changing for 10 times y/n can't decide which one she liked the most so she left this decision on jimin and that's how he selected this for her.
And after getting ready, now y/n can tell that he really knows what suits her.
In this short span of time after their first meeting y/n get to know jimin a little bit more but she couldn't find anything that can made her to change her mind from the decision that her parents made.
Now she somehow believes that her father was right. Maybe this will be one of the best decision of her life.
She always expected to be pampered form her closed ones and jimin was also giving her a sweet treatment so eventually, now she was happy from this decision.
She was so lost in her own thoughts that she can't even notice that someone had came into the room and now was standing right behind her.
"Princess" that person said in a low but sweet voice holding her from her shoulders.
she look forward and mate with an affectionate gaze in the mirror.
"brother" she cooed and engulfed that person in her arms.
Min yoongi, y/n's elder brother. They both got separated when she was a kid because of her brother's studies. He was a emotional person initially but slowly turned cold because of the time he spent alone, and away from his family. Their relationship was getting distant day by day until yoongi met with jae, the love of his life. She helped him in realising that how much he love her sister and how much she longed for his affection. From that point of time he never leave any chance to shower his love for her beloved little sister though he is not good at expressing his emotions still but y/n always understand his feelings.
"But I am angry with you. When I told you last
month, you said that you'll come a week before the ceremony but here you are coming just on time." Y/n said in childish manner parting herself from her brother.
"Sorry y/naaah! You already knew about my work. I don't have a rigid schedule like you. Honestly I was free this week but then the company got an event on last minute and that was even from a major sponsor so I couldn't say no. That's it. Sorry princess" yoongi said grabbing her little sister's hands.
"It's okay. But where is jae?" She didn't even completed her question but the timing of her sister in law was best.
"I am here little princess" she said peaking from the door.
"I am not little anymore and one more thing I am not talking to you. I understand brother was busy but atleast you could have came early." Y/n again said with a fake madness.
"If I had came here who will made your brother feed and sleep? Huh? You know how much careless he is about himself even after being so sensitive of every small
thing." She said glaring towards yoongi.
"What are you guys muttering about" mr min said coming in to the room.
"Nothing dad." Yoongi said with a fake laugh and smiled a little towards his wife.
"Nervous?" mr min said looking into her daughter's eyes.
She didn't said anything instead it seemed like she was still thinking about something.

"I wanna tell you something about jimin"

----------------------------
Hey armies,
Hope you are liking this story.
Please do vote, like and comment.
감사합니다 🐥
사랑해 요💜