is this a yes

"If you are choosing me then choose me with my flaws because you should also enjoy them as well as my qualities."

Park mension
"Jiminaahhh! Wake up" mrs park called out jimin from the dining area but he was sleeping peacefully in his bed hugging on to his blanket.
And then someone grabbed his blanket causing him open his eyes.
"Yeahhhh! Why you are here this early? I want to sleep a little more." Jimin again said trying to get back his blanket. But the grip of that person was strong and jimin was unable to take it back.
"Now get up you little mochi!" That person said.
"I am not little, you ugly bear" jimin said glaring towards him.
"Ohk ohk my sweet mochi, don't be grumpy. Now get ready quickly. Today you are going with me. We have to complete paper work of yesterday's meeting before 11. So be quick okay."
"Okay bear" jimin said making a pout.
And then they both went to their own routine.
After some time jimin came to the dining area. His parents and tea were having breakfast. Jimin took a bite from taehyung's sandwich which he was holding in his hand.

"You.....why you always eat from my plate, don't you get enough food by yourself." Taehyung said taking back his hand.
"But you had told me, that sharing is caring" jimin said chuckling.
After their breakfast they left for the office.

Min house
Y/n was again all set for her hectic day. she was about to leave after having a almost silent breakfast just then her mom called her,
"Y/n!"
"Yes mom" she said with a bright smile turning around her mom.
"I.....I am sorry for last night dear." Her mom was not looking towards her.
She felt like crying after seeing her mom like this. She quickly ran to her mom and hugged her tightly.
"N...no mom, don't say like that. I promise I'll not let you down again. That was my fault." She was still holding her mom feeling her warmth in her heart.
"Yeah, but it's okay. Don't stress yourself much about this. Take care and have your meals on time. Understood?" her mom said parting herself away from her.
"Yes, my sweet mum." Y/n said pinching her mother's cheeks.
"Okay bye now, otherwise I'll be late. okay take care mom" y/n shouted the last thing getting out of the main door.

Park mansion
After having a long tiring day taehyung came back with jimin today. He used to come late because he always try to complete things as soon as possible but today they had completed their long awaited project and he was so exhausted because of the back to back outdoor meetings.
After getting freshen up and having rest a bit they are all now gathered up on the dining table.
Even after having a completely tiring day jimin was still chearful. he was chewing his food with so much excitement and soon he was done and ran to his room after saying good night to everyone.
And now there are only three of them left. After a few moments mrs park said,
"We are saying yes to mr min's proposal"
Taehyung literally choked on his food.
"W...what.....I...I mean isn't it too early?
You guys just meet her once mom." Taehyung said.
"Yeah but we already knew her. Everyone knows how mature and responsible mr min's daughter is?
Don't you think it's enough for us to say yes?
Afterall they purposed this relationship."
"That's what I wanna say, they proposed this relationship. What if she is not a right person for our jimin? We shouldn't trust......" Taehyung was about to say when Mr park interrupted him,
"Relationships are always build on trust. And I trust mr min. Y/n is a sensible girl and along with that jimin also liked her in their first meeting. So there is no any other reason to decline their proposal."
"Jimin liked her?" Taehyung was surprised.
"Yeah he told that very day when we went to meet Mr and Mrs min" Mrs park again said.
"But mom you know, jimin can't differentiate between good and bad." Taehyung was still insisting on his point of view.
"But we can tae" mr park again said calmly.
"But dad...." Taehyung wants to say something but Mr park again interrupted him.
"I know tae, you care about jimin a lot but he is a big boy now and if he is happy with her then I'll not stop him cause he deserves to have a normal family.
And now you should stop doubting each and every person around him. Just try to trust people. There are some good one also and I assure you, this time you'll not get disappointed."
"Okay dad" taehyung said in a low voice he doesn't want to argue with them.
"Don't worry tae! We are with him" Mrs park said tapping on taehyung's hand.
He gave her a soft smile. After completing his dinner he went to jimin's room.
He opened the door silently but there was no one in the room. Then he goes to the balcony. Jimin was sitting on his hanging chair while looking towards the night sky.
"Why are you still awake?" Taehyung asked in a serious tone.
"Nothing, the sky is so beautiful today. Isn't it bear?" He said looking towards the stars with so much adoration.
"Come, sleep. It's already late." Taehyung again said in his cold voice.
"Come on bear, I'll sleep after sometime. Now I wanna see the stars. How amazing it would be, if I could touch them?" He said pointing towards the sky.
Taehyung knows that how pure and innocent jimin is and that's why he always get worried about him that someone will took advantage of him. He always protected him without even letting him know.
"Jimin do you really like that girl" taehyung asked suddenly.
"Which girl" jimin gave him a questioning look.
"What was her name?....yeah....y/n." Taehyung said.
A smile appeared on jimin's face.
"Ohh y/n, Yeah." He said smiling brightly.
"But you didn't know her. How can you like her?" Taehyung again said in a annoyed voice. He was seriously disliking her now because his whole family was admiring her just after a tiny meeting.
"If you'll meet her you'll also like her. You know what, she get scared when I was trying to clean her hairs cause she thought I was trying to touch her but then also she didn't scolded me." Jimin was saying all this with so much admiration. And then taehyung scoff.
"Why would she? Who knows that she is doing it purposely or whatever?" He said under his breath.
"Even she didn't get annoyed when I was telling her about myself. She was really sweet bear." He said and looked towards taehyung who was staring him coldly.
"Okay now come. Go to your bed it's really late. We have office tomorrow." By saying this taehyung made him stand up from his chair and lay him down on his bed.
He left the room after saying good night to him.

Min house
Next day Mr and mrs min was again waiting for their daughter to came back from her work but today they are so excited, happy and a little nervous also.
Mr min already called her daughter 7 times to ask her that when she is coming back and when last time he called her 20 minutes ago she was on her way.
After waiting for a long time the door finally opened revealing their happy but tired daughter.
But today they didn't told her to freshen up first or to have rest.
Mr min came towards her getting up from the couch and holding her face affectionately he said in excited voice,

"They said yes sweetie"

--------------------------------
Hii army it's your author here.
Hope you guys liking the story.
You can tell me if you want me to add some scenarios in this story.
Shower your love through like and votes.
I'll again update soon.
감사합니다 🐥
사랑해 요💜