innocent and rude

"You shouldn't hurt the other person to show yourself as the mature one

"You shouldn't hurt the other person to show yourself as the mature one."

"Who the..........who gave you the right to take decisions on my behalf?" Y/n was shouting after getting in from the main door.
Jimin flinched from the sudden outbreak. He gulped a little bit and tried to speak when y/n again said sternly
"I am talking to you minmin"
"I....I am s...sorry y/n. I d....didn't understand. W....what are you talking about?" Jimin stuttered.
"Ohh really! Didn't you said to mom, that I am busy so we can't come for dinner?" She said while walking across him to the dinning table and landed her bag there.
"Y.....yeah I did but..." Jimin was about to complete his sentence when he got cut off by y/n again.
"I don't need your explanation. What do you want to proove by this? Do you wanna tell mom and dad that I didn't even have time for my own damn family?" Y/n cursed in anger.
"Y.....y/n listen to me...I didn't...." Jimin was trying to tell her but she wasn't ready to hear him.
"I don't want to. If you think that they are only your family and I didn't care about them then do whatever you want I don't give a ......." She stopped in between and goes to their bedroom.
Jimin followed her but she was completely ignoring him.
She changed to her daily wear and came to her working space and then shut the door before jimin could follow her there.
Jimin was too startled, scared and on top of all he was hurt. He didn't get why y/n reacted like this. He was just refused his mom cause y/n already had a tiring day he didn't want her to exhaust more but what made her fume in anger like this, it was literally unbelievable for jimin.
He called out y/n from the outside but didn't get any answer.
After a few hours she came out of her working space and made her way towards the kitchen but then something caught her attention. She turned back and saw jimin was sleeping beside the door of her working space.
A cold breath left y/n's lips and guilt was making his way to her heart. She is now regretting what she did a while ago.
She had a bad day at work and didn't satisfied with the work so she let out her frustration on jimin. She was really selfish at that point of time. She didn't even think once about jimin. What she said was her insecurities. there was nothing that has anything to do with jimin. He was trying to help her and what she did, in order to be the mature one she hurt her innocent husband. But now what she did is done now, there is no looking back.
She took small steps towards him with heavy heart. She glanced towards his pure features before tapping softly on his shoulder.
"M....minmin!" She said softly as if she'll again hurt him by her words.
"Minminऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽऽ!" She said a little louder yet in a soft tone making jimin wide awake.
"Y.....y/n...." He was about to say something when y/n made him stand up by holding his wrist.
"Let's have dinner first. It's already very late." She said while dragging him to the dining table.
When they get there y/n saw that the dinner was already served. Finally she turned towards jimin and made eye contact but the next moment She averted her gaze.
"Mom sent the food for us" jimin said in a low tone.
"I'll heat it. You just wait a little." Y/n said and took the food utensils with her to the kitchen.
"Y...y/n....I didn't intended to upset you" jimin spoke from across the kitchen cabinet.
Y/n was looking down she was feeling worst now.
"I thought you already came home tired so......" He was saying softly when a low voice interrupted him.
"Am sorry minmin" y/n said still not making any eye contact.
Jimin tried to grasp what she said and came towards her.
"You don't have to be. It's okay y/neeee." Jimin said while grabbing her hands.
Y/n was gathering all her courage for look up to him. And when she glanced at his face she get teary eyes and guilt was eating her up.
"Am sorry I was frustrated cause of a bad day at work." She said while a tear escaped her eye and made his way to her cheek.
"I told you it's okay y/neeeee. Please don't cry" with this jimin engulfed her into his embrace and she was now having the most beautiful moment of her day which she needed a while ago but couldn't said.

 Please don't cry" with this jimin engulfed her into his embrace and she was now having the most beautiful moment of her day which she needed a while ago but couldn't said

___________________________
Thanks for reading army!
Have a great day 😌
사랑해요 아미 💜
감사합니다 💌🐥