baby steps

"

"

Maybe I don't know who I am but I definitely know who I am to you."

When y/n and jimin didn't stopped laughing then taehyung said cleaning jimin's face,

"When will you be mature? Don't you know even how to eat an icecream?"Finally y/n stopped herself and try to be a little serious

Finally y/n stopped herself and try to be a little serious.
"Now stop showing those sparkling diamonds of yours" he tonted.
Then y/n said,
"I am sorry jimin. I was not laughing on you. It's just you are looking so cu....." She stopped in between when she realised what she was about to say.
Jimin and taehyung looked at each other and then at y/n.
She got extremely nervous and said,
"I'll prepare the dinner" and with that she left the room.
"What she was saying?" Jimin asked taehyung.
"Am I her PA or she discussed with me before saying anything" he said in his grumpy voice.
"Stop being so rude okay. Now let's go we will have dinner together." Jimin said pulling his hand.
"No. We had spent so much time now I should go. Mom dad will be waiting for me, I'll have with them." Taehyung said declining him.
"Stop giving me this excuse every time. I know mom dad have dinner early and you always came home so late. They didn't wait for you." Jimin said.
"But we had spent the evening together. Now you guys should enjoy your dinner." Taehyung was still not convinced.
"But we'll enjoy more with you. Now come with me" and then jimin dragged him to the dinning area.
Y/n was preparing Dinner she looked towards them once and then she again engrossed in her work.
"Y/n don't you want bear to have dinner with us?" Jimin called out to y/n.
She was clueless that what she should say now,
"M...me, i.....I mean yes" she stuttered.
"No, no it's fine. You don't have to be bothered." Taehyung again retaliate.
"There is nothing to be bother about. Jimin will be happy if you stay." Y/n finally said in a calm tone.
And then finally taehyung surrendered.
"Awww y/n you are the best. I knew it. you can do this." Jimin jumped in happiness.
After a small chit chat y/n served the food and they had their dinner.
"It was a great time with you guys and I'll miss you my little mochi." Taehyung said before leaving.
"I am not little anymore, I told you and I miss you too bear" jimin said hugging him.

And then he left.
After cleaning the table and slab of kitchen y/n was going to her work space to finish her pending work when she saw jimin standing near stairs.
"What happened jimin? Do you need anything?" She asked him in a soft tone.
"I am missing mom dad and bear. I can't sleep alone now" he said in a cracking voice and then stopped.
Y/n was about to say when he again spoke,
"Could you please sleep with me today?" And then he looked into y/n's eyes. His eyes was glittering because of the small tear droplets.
"Ofcourse I'll. Don't worry. And we will go to meet mom and dad, whenever you want okay." Y/n said rubbing his hand.
And they both came into their bedroom.
"Should I give you a nickname like you?" Y/n said to make jimin cheer up.
"You want to?" Jimin asked quickly.
Y/n noded her head in a yes.
"Then tell me what is it?" He said excitedly.
"Ummmmm" y/n thought for some good moments and then said,
"How about minmin"
"Minmin.....minmin...minmin" jimin started jumping on the bed.

"Jimin careful" y/n extended her hand to hold jimin's wrist

"Jimin careful" y/n extended her hand to hold jimin's wrist. But he hold her hand and said,
"No, call me minmin"
"Okay minmin" y/n said with a small laugh.
"Y/n it's awesome. No one ever called me that and from now on you'll only call me min min." And by saying this he hugged her so tightly.
Y/n's heart again raced faster but then she said to herself that he is just happy because of the nickname there is nothing else so stop thinking about any other things.
Days were flying, y/n and jimin was having great time together. It's not like, y/n now don't get irritated or frustrated because of jimin's childish behaviour sometimes but his innocence made his way to her heart somehow and then she can't be mad at him.
Y/n's magazine was inaugurated last week and jimin was the most excited for the event. Y/n invited her both families.
And last night jimin gave his friends a party that was both for their wedding and his wife's big achievement. He was so happy for her and keep telling people that y/n now got the monthly cover sketches for a whole year.
After a long tiring celebration they both slept late night and now they were getting late for their work because both couldn't woke up on time.
"Y/n I tried so many times but i don't know why I can't knot this tie up?" Jimin said whining.
Y/n looked towards him. he puffed his cheeks even more in frustration.

 he puffed his cheeks even more in frustration

Suddenly y/n forgot about everything.
He hold his cheeks in her hands and said pulling them,
"Awww minmin! You are looking so cute"
"Yes I am." And then he smiled.

And y/n realized want she had said just now

Her face was getting red now. She knots jimin's tie and quickly left the room.

------------------------------------
Hi armies🐥
Hope you guys are doing well 😉
Enjoy today's part of the fanfic and also tell me if you want any other turn or twist in the story I'll try to include your feedbacks.
Don't forget to like and vote and ofcourse share with your army chingu🐿️
감사합니다 💌
사랑해요 💜