my wife's love story

"He wanted to know about my love story, but with him I wanted to make our love story

"He wanted to know about my love story, but with him I wanted to make our love story."

Y/n was having her heaven in jimin's arms but then he suddenly pulled away and shouted
"Y/neeeeeeee food"
And then she remembered that she had put the food on the stove. She quickly turned towards the stove and put the utensil down but the very next moment she yelped in pain. She was too lost in the moment that she unconsciously lifted up the hot utensil with bare hands. Her finger tips are all burnt. She was constantly jerking her hands in the air.
"What had you done y/n?" Jimin said in a hoarse tone and took y/n's both hand in his hands and suck her fingers instantly.
Y/n was in too much pain to say anything but when jimin sucked her fingers she felt a sensation in her body. She got distracted from the pain for a moment but when he took out her finger form his mouth she left a heavy breath. Her cheeks are wet from the tears which are now touching her jawline.
Jimin wiped her tears form one of his hand and the other one is holding both of her hands carefully.
"Are you feeling any better?" Jimin asked her in a soft tone.
But she just hummed a little. Jimin took her to the dinning table and made her sit on a chair.
"Just wait here, I'll bring some antiseptic." Jimin said and hurried towards the living room. After a few seconds he came back with the first aid box.
"Give me your hands" jimin said taking out the antiseptic Cream to apply on her hands. He was looking more pale just by seeing her in pain.
"Ssssss......uuummmm.....ssssss" y/n groaned in pain due to the antiseptic.
"Is it not helping?" jimin said with a choked throat. He was now tearing up.
"You can't even take care of yourself y/n. See what had you done? how could I be able to lessen your pain?" Jimin whined after finishing her first aid.
Y/n tilted her head a little bit and look towards jimin with her puppy eyes. She was looking too adorable yet sad at the same time.
"Please don't cry y/n. Should I remove the antiseptic? Is it hurting you more?" Jimin asked while carefully rubbing the back side of her hand. He was clearly at the verse of crying yet he hold himself god knows how.
Y/n shook her head in a no and her lips curved in a pout.
"Now stay here I'll bring the food back." He went to the kitchen and took the food again at the dinning table.
After serving the food in a plate he settled himself in the chair beside y/n.
Y/n made a frown and stands up to get her food.
"He was literally crying for me a few moments ago and now he can't even serve the food for me. How can he just have for only himself?" She was blabbering in her mind but came into the reality when jimin hold her wrist.
"Y/n where are you lost?" He asked her.
"Huh?" She gave him a questioning look.
"I said, you need anything? Where are you going?" Jimin asked in a worried tone.
"I'll get by myself, what I need" y/n said sternly and tried to get off her hand but jimin's grip was very firm.
"Okay! But have dinner first. Now sit." He said making her sit one the chair by pulling her down from the wrist.
"I was also getting my food for dinner" she mumbled frowning but jimin heard that.
"But your food is already here." Jimin said placing the plate in front of y/n. She looked towards him with a blank face.
"Wait I'll get the cutlery and we are good to go" he said while getting the spoon and fork from the middle of the table. He made a bite and placed it in front of y/n's mouth.
"Have it and tell me how is it? Mom really cooks delicious food." His eyes was beaming with joy and excitement.
Y/n felt a bit overwhelmed. What she was thinking of him and what he was doing for her. How can she be this much mean?
She misbehaved with him and now again she was doubting his intentions. Y/n felt disgust about herself and a tear drop escaped her eye.
"A....am....s....sorry.....minmin" she said between the sniffing.
Jimin left the food and faced y/n. He doesn't know what to say cause he can't she her crying like this so he hugged her tightly.
"Am....am.....sorry...minmin......I...i.....am....a....bad....person.....am....sorry" y/n was sobbing hard and apologizing constantly.
Jimin was just caressing her back and trying to make her a little bit calmer. After a few minutes y/n parted herself from jimin. Jimin cupped her face and look into her eyes those were still teary. He wiped her tears and said,
"I am a bad husband" and then he himself get teary eyes.
"No minmin! Please don't say that" y/n said in painful voice while holding his hand at her cheeks.
"But my wife is crying. And mom said that people whose wife cry, those are bad husbands." He said innocently and made a pout.
Y/n immediately wiped her face and said,
"See, I am not crying. Am smiling" and she forced herself to smile a little.
"Okay! Now have it. Otherwise it'll be again get cold." He said and again placed the bite infront of her mouth.
This time she opened her mouth and have the bite.
"It's really delicious." Y/n said smiling and this time it was a genuine one.
"I told you that" jimin beamed with joy.
Y/n tried to take the spoon but she wasn't able to because of the pain.
"What are doing y/n? Am I not feeding you properly?" Jimin said with a pout again.
"No no, it's not like that. You also have it. It's really late and you must be hungry." She made herself clear.
"Yeah! It's so true. Ahhhhhh.....ummmmmmm it's so yummmm" jimin said having the first bite.
Y/n bite her lower lip and thought to herself that this late night dinner will not be easy on her.

Next day y/n came home early cause jimin was insisting her to take a leave but she convinced him that she will just do the instructive work and will not hurt herself in anyway and will come home by the time when he got home.
"Hey minmin! Am home" y/n literally yelled from the main door.
And then jimin goes to her and gave her his soft yet tight hug.
"I was worried for you. Even bear told me to get you home. Can you believe it?" He said pulling himself apart.
"Ohhh I see but don't worry minmin! I am allऽऽऽऽऽऽ fine. You are just too caring." She said while pulling his cheeks.
After having their coffee y/n went to her working space.
She was working on her new project for which she was preparing some sample paintings.
"Y/n are you sure it will not hurt your fingers?" Jimin asked again.
"Minmin! You are asking this for the millionth time and I told you that it will not. Don't worry, these colours are not synthetic." Y/n said a little loud.
After a few seconds jimin again spoke,
"Y/n......." He was about to say his words but got cut off by y/n.
"Minmin please! I told you" she whined with a pout.
"Am not saying that. I was asking, what theme are you working on?" He said with a chuckle.
"Ohhh, it's love" she let out a light laugh.
After thinking for a while jimin said,
"Y/naaaahhh.....did you know about love?"
"Yeah! Kind of, but you have to feel it. It can't be described or get understand by anyone else" she said without thinking cause she was so much engrossed in her work.
"Then you had must be experienced it" jimin said excitedly.
"Huh" y/n wasn't aware of what he was saying.
"How was it? Is it really beautiful" jimin said with his usual sweet smile but y/n was a little taken aback.
"Minmin are you serious?" Y/n said in a frustrated tone.
"Yeah, y/n-aaaah tell me about your love story. I also wanna know."
Jimin said making a pout out of his lips.

_________________________________________
  Hey army!
I hope you guys are doing well.
Am sorry again for being late. I am trying to be more consistent.
Please let me know if you get any kind of error.
Stay tuned for further updates.
I'll try to write more often.
Do like, vote and comment.
감사합니다🐥
사랑해요 💜
And yeah tell me which one is your favourite track from indigo?
Keep streaming 🐨