Special birthday night

Aakash looked dearly at Chandra, saying absolutely nothing. He then looked up at the sky.
" it feels good here"
Chandra looked at Aakash.
"Yea"...
" But its half only" Aakash kept looking at moon.
" yea..,But its perfect" says Chandra looking at the same moon.

The moon was beatiful today. Even though its most part was covered by cloud and was seen just a tiny part of it. It still looked beautiful.

" May be it depends on the person who sees it.
Even though you are half, if the other person sees you as full and think you are perfect then you are perfect. "

They didn't utter a single word and just
Kept admiring the almost fully covered moon and dark cloudy sky with a dusky white strips with a chilly air passing through thier souls.

" oh...!! I totally forgot your birthday gift." Aakash put his hand inside his coat small pocket and took a small well wrapped long rectangular shape box.

" you forgot to wish me too" Chandra rolled his eyes.

" Really..?? I thought i did. You didn't listen? "
Chandra tilted his head and scrunched his eyes, quentioning his memory power.

" i was wishing you with my heart all the way here, You didn't hear?" Aakash laughed.

Chandra looked dumbfounded and shaked his head.

Is he really my senior?

" done?" He pout his lips.

" yea yea...hahaha hahaha."  Aaakash was barely done with his laugh.

" Oh god Chandra why are you so innocent. People will sell you with just 5 $ hahaha"

Chandra didn't say anything and kept looking at him.

" but you need to have fun in your life, why are you always so serious? You are so young.
"Do you have only one expression in your
Closet? Don't you change your expression?" Aakash asked, making fun of Chandra"

" i am happy"

" oh!! So this is your happy expression?"
Aakash looked at Chandra, biting his lips hard and his eyes were big and round. Barely holding his laugh.

Chandra rolled his eyes.
" i am seriously happy". He murmered in his breath.

There was something that Chandra was really feeling happy in that insulty jokes. May be he knew it was just a jokes or may be he is starting to find a comfort in that corny jokes too. Akash was making fun of Chandra but chandra was actually smiling.
Even though Aakash was his senior; he never felt like one. Aakash was never too strict towards him infact he is not strict at all. May be that is why it is easier for everyone to approach him, share him problems. Aakash always has that sparkling eyes and unique box shape smile that makes everyone happy and relaxed. His smile has that magic that makes everyone likes him. His smile feels like he has never felt any sadness in his life. Always so cheerful and positive.

" here is your gift, common'  open it now"

" Now?"

" yes now"

Chandra was never really intrested in gifts. His parents has always bought him everything that he needs and he barely has any hobbies that he wants to buy for. There was uncountable gifts from the guests today as well but he hadn't opened any.

Chandra carefully opened the top well decorated ribbon and slowly opening it.

" ufff... so disciplined child" Aakash sighed.
Chandra just ignored him and opened the wrapped. There was a wooden box inside, he then opened a box. 
" A pen?"

" well, Every great doctor needs to have his signature pen" Aakash smiled wide.

Chandra took out the pen from the box. It was a sleek matte black pen with a golden touch on the top middle and bottom part. Not too heavy to hold and when he turned the pen he saw his name with " Dr. Chandra"  at the top corner and today's date just under that.

" Isn't it supposed to be my birth year?"

" well the day there is your birth date anyway so for the year i just changed it to this year so you will know that this is the year that will make you a great doctor.

" but how do you know that i will be a great doctor? "
" i just know.. i don't know how  but i just know that one day  you will be the most wanted reputed  doctor in the country"

" More than you?" Chandra laughed at him.

"Yes. More than me" Aakash confirmed with a straight voice without delay like he has seen his future.

" you can call it  my sixth sense and that day you will remember what i have said just now". He smiled.
Chandra didnt find any word to word to say after.

It was Aakash who was talking about him being famous and most reputed  Dr. in the country.
Not just anyone. The Dr.Aakash.
Even though he sometimes is childish, everyone was aware of this name in the medical field. He is young; just 27 years old but is most wanted by many hospitals and surgeons. He has magic in his hands. The more childish in nature; the more professional in the OR. The more adorable he looks in person; the more scary he is in the surgery table. He was not just a normal doctor, he was the gifted Doctor. And he just told him that he will be famous more than him while he is struggling in his resident years.

" ouch, oh my go...d..why my feet is floating"
Aakansha was trying to stand on her feet but her feet was barely holding on the floor.

" Are you okay?" Asked Chandra after getting in from his wide glass sliding window like door.

Aakash followed him and checked on her .

" i am Floating...hahahmmm i guess" she could barely stand on her feet.

" i will take them home. They are drunk" says ajay, pointing at bijay, who was swimming on the hard floor.

" how much did they drink?" Asked Aakash.

"Well" Ajay looked the empty bottles around them and replied" preety much?"

"We have a guest room. You guys can stay here tonight." Chandra looked at his wrist watch." Its hard to get a Taxi at this time"

" auhmm but" Ajay himself was struggling on his leg.
Aakash looked at him and Aakasha and Bijay.

"chandra is right. You guys should stay here tonight."

Bijay just nodded his head.

" okay, everyone will stay here tonight then." Said Chandra.

Chandra turned to Aakash " i will show them the room.I will be back."
" I will help you then"
" its okay, its just a next door"
Aakash just nodded then.

***

(P.S: Stay with me guys, Next chapter is gonna be more exciting )