Looking for his girlfriend

"Thankyou Dr. Chandra for staying with her" Aakash came back after 2 hours with Sanjay.

Chandra just nodded once.
" i got to go." He said standing from a chair.

Neha was already asleep.

"Hey bro, where you going? you don't have any work now. " Sanjay stopped him  by wrapping his arms around Chandra's shoulder but Chandra was not in mood to talk with anyone.

"Just want to get fresh"

"But Dr. Aakash has something to tell you"
Chandra looked at Aakash. Aakash was just standing there, scanning his face as if trying to read his mind.

Chandra's face speaks more than his mouth ever does. Every single word can be easily visible on his face. He speaks too little but his face is just too expressive. His brows knitted in frown knowing Aakash was reading him. He tried hard not to reveal his emotion through his eyes.

" if it's not important then can we talk later?"Chandra said in a flat tone and stoic face.

Aakash looked at Neha and said" its okay Dr. Sanjay. We can talk later"

Chandra pursed his lips and his eyebrows frown even deeper. He didn't even know why he was so annoyed but he just was. He didn't feel like talking to anyone  so he just grabbed his sthethoscope and walked out the door.

Aakash and Sanjay were glued in their position; looking eachother with widened shocked eyes.

" what ...what just happened to him?" Sanjay asked Aakash pointing his finger towards the door being completely clueless.

It was so weird to see Chandra like that. Being a youngest in a group, he was always respectful and calm.In these five months, Chandra was never angry. It was usually Aakansha and Nikesh and sometimes Sanjay too when work was overloaded but never a Chandra.

Aakash just shrugged and looked at the door. He knew something was troubling him but he didn't know what.
***

After splashing water few times to his face, Chandra stood there, dominated by profound sadness, looking at his fatigue engraved worn face at the mirror, he asked" who is his girlfriend? Why didn't he said anything to me? He bit his  quivered lips " Are we not close enough?"

By having these kind of questions in his mind only made his heart heavy and his body weak. He thought he was close to Aakash but may be they are not as close enough as Chandra thought or may be he is just Aakash's casual friend like everyone.

After clearing his mind a little, he walked towards a reception and saw Aakash talking with a nurse. He was standing close to her and was even smiling at her.

" Is she his girlfriend? Is his girlfriend a nurse?" Does she work in this hospital?" Numerous questions poured on him as soon as he saw them together.

Chandra closed his eyes. Why does he even care?

He turned back and went straight to a staff room and lied down on a bed ignoring everyone in a room.

"Hey! What happened?" Aakansha  went to his bed and asked Chandra  after seeing him so energyless.

There was no reply from Chandra, instead he hide his face by his right elbow. He really didnt want to talk to anyone. His face was pale and his body was so tired.

" hey! I am talking to you" Aakansha tried to take off his hand from his face.

" He might be having PMS, leave  him alone" said nikesh from corner of a room.

" Shut up!" She glared at him.

" what?" He just shrugged with his dark arched eyebrows.

"Hey..hey.." she tried again to pulled out his hands.

Chandra wanted to rest for a while but he got  more irritated just by the sound of others so he just got off from bed and walked out of the
Room.

***
He was just about to get a coffee when Priya, a gynocologist approached him" hey! Dr. Chandra. Have you seen Dr. Aakash? "

Chabdra looked at her from head to toe. She is beautiful, smart and a doctor itself. Why would a gynocologist asked Aakash? Could she be his girlfriend? She is definetely Aakash's type.

" Dr. Chandra. Hello?" she waved at his face.
" ahhmm. Sorry, Dr. Priya. Ummm he was at reception before but i am not sure where is he now" he replied.
" It's okay. I will look him. Thankyou Dr. Chandra"

Chandra looked at her even when she was long gone. Chandra's mind was full of nonsense. Every girl he met at hospital made him think about Aakash's girlfriend.

Aakash on the other hand was worried about Chandra. He had plead to Dr. Shisir and Sanjay after meeting, to change Sanjay's and Chandra's case about Neha. He hardly managed to persuade Dr. Shisir and when he finally approved, Aakash so wanted to share that good news to Chandra but Chandra didn't want to talk to him.

After finishing his duty, Aakash went straight to a staff room, looking for Chandra.

"where is Dr. Chanda?"

" He went home. He was so weird today." Said Aakansha, reading anatomy.
She was on call duty.

He ran and walked out the entrance door of hospital but Chandra was not there. Aakash looked around  but he was nowhere to be seen.

He sighed.

Chandra didn't wait for him today.

( please don't forget to support and vote for me. Lots of love)