Ceremony ruined? Check

Welcome to the Villains' world
Prologue (2-3)

3rd POV

    In the Mirror Chamber, where all the other students were, some students were keeping things in check and made sure that all the students from their dorm were all checked and accounted for.

The red headed boy spoke out in front of a group of students. "We're done with orientation and dorm assignments? All right, new students—let me be clear. At Heartslabyul House, I am the law. Break the rules, and it's off with you head!"

A boy with lion ears yawned as he started to talk to his group, "Well, that ceremony was as boring as ever. I'm going back to the dorm. If you're in Savanaclaw House, follow me."

A boy with his glasses started to speak to his group with praise. "New students! Allow me to be the first to congratulate you on your achievement. As a dorm leader of Octavinelle House, I am honored to have the opportunity to support you in what I hope will be fulfilling campus experience."

A handsome boy started to ask, "Hey, does anyone know where the headmaster went? He disappeared midway through the ceremony..."

A voice from a floating tablet commented, "Some headmaster he is."

And a boy with red eyes suggested, "Maybe he had a tummy ache?"

As soon as he said that, the doors bursted open and Dire Crowley appeared, making his presence known.

"I most certainly did not!" He stated as a copper-red haired person followed him with a black raccoon in tow.

"Ah, speak of the devil." The red headed boy sighed, seeing now that the headmaster finally showed up.

Dire turned his attention towards the students and explained himself. "If you must know, I was searching for the new student who'd failed to show for orientation." He then turned his attention to the copper redhead and said, "You are the only one who has yet to be assigned a dorm. Step up to the Dark Mirror, and be quick about it. I'll watch your raccoon.

The raccoon looked very uncomfortable being tied up, but it's for the best.

The student slowly made its way towards the mirror, feeling the stares of everyone, wondering which dorm they'll belong to. The dorm leaders happened to catch a small glimpse of the student.

Bright (e/c) eyes, shiny, bouncy copper red hair, smooth (s/c) skin, and a delicate face that almost looked like a girl. This made the dorm leaders think of one dorm, and one dorm only:

'He'll be in Pomefiore for sure.' They all thought as the handsome boy smirked, seeing the new student.

Y/n POV

'Why is everyone staring at me? This is so embarrassing. I just wanna go home already, wait, where are all the girls?' Surely they're here, right?

Right?

Without wanting to take up more time, I stood in front of the Dark Mirror and a face appears from it. Yep. Definitely Snow White vibes right now.

"State your name." It said.

"Maximoff. I'm (Y/n) Maximoff..." I answered.

"Y/n... The nature of your soul is..." The Dark Mirror stayed quiet as he kept staring into my soul? "Diasomnia."

Crowley then announced, "Now that everything has been settled, follow your dorm leader and—"

"There has been a mistake..." The Dark Mirror interrupted Crowley and stared into my soul again. "It's unclear to me."