Detective Sherlock Holmes Is On The Case!

The Usurper from the Wilds
(Chapter 2: 9-12)

3rd POV

     After hearing the tragic incident of Trey, (Y/n) and the gang rushed over to Heartslabyul to check if Trey was okay since they never would've imagined that a cool guy like Trey could get injured. They all ran into his room and knocked on the door before opening it. They saw Trey on his bed with some 'get-well' gifts on his table with Cater by his side.

"Yo, man, how's it going?" Ace asked to lighten the mood.

"How are you feeling, Trey?" Deuce questioned in worry.

"We came all this way just to see your sorry face. It's cool— don't get up." Grim jumped onto Trey's bed, making Trey give him some headpats.

"Trey, does it hurt? Are you sure that you're okay?" (Y/n) asked in sadness, worried for his safety.

"I'm fine, (Y/n). Please, don't worry." Trey assured, hating to see (Y/n)'s sad face.

"Hey, Trey. Hope you feel better." Tony patted Trey's shoulder as a sign of caring. Trey shivered a bit because of how cold Tony was, but smiled to show his gratitude. Tony also placed a wrapped plate that was supposed to be an omelette. "Here's your food."

"What is that?" Trey asked, not even sure if it was food.

"Your "get-well" food. It's an omelette." Tony responded.

"How did you find time to make that? You didn't realize that Trey was hurt until Deuce told us the news." (Y/n) asked.

"Don't ask questions that you don't want to hear."

"Well, if it isn't A-Deuce Combo! And Grim and (Y/n) too! Not to mention, Tony as well! You're rolling deep today." Cater waved at them.

"Hey, Cater... I'm lost. Whaddaya mean by "A-Deuce"?" Ace asked, confused by the nickname.

"I mean, it's you guys! You're Ace, he's Deuce—that's what you call an Ace Deuce in poker!"

"Don't give us a couple nickname!" Deuce exclaimed and looked away. (Y/n)'s giggle made Deuce and Ace look at her as she saw how that nickname fitted them well.

"I knew it, y'all gay." Tony laughed harder and the boys were flustered by her words.

"A-Anyway...!" Ace cleared his throat and turned his attention back to Trey, "How d'you feel, Trey? And how'd you get hurt?"

"Slipped on the stairs." Trey answered. "I couldn't catch myself, and my ankle got all messed up. I'll be on crutches for a while."

Deuce's eyes widened, "Yikes. That sounds pretty bad!"

"Yep. Looks like I'll be warming the bench at the Magift tournament this year." Trey sighed in sadness.

"Myah... I was hopin' your injury would be small enough for me to justify keepin' this, but... Here. I brought ya a get-well can of tuna." Grim places the can of tuna right next to Tony's omelette. "Feel better, specs."

"Heh. Thanks." He chuckled at his gift.

"Ugh, hashtag #fail! Now we've lost a power player, we have to redo our team roster!" Cater exclaimed, catching Deuce and Ace's attention.