The Game Begins and Meeting a Stranger

The Usurper from the Wilds
(Chapter 2: 13-16)

3rd POV

It's clear now that (Y/n) was not having the best day at all. She's forced to do the idiot crow's work, she kicks a beastman in the balls, and now she is about to get into a fight with Kitty. Not a great day so far.

"Housewarden Leona!" One of the beastmen greeted.

"These students are trespassing on our territory!" Another snitched.

"Let's teach 'em a little lesson! Heh heh heh." The last one chuckled.

Ruggie noticed them and pointed it out, "Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria."

"Hey!" Grim exclaimed loudly, "It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar!"

"Hey now, friend. Let's not get carried away with such delicious-sounding nicknames." Ruggie then properly introduced himself, "I have a proper name befitting my manly stature. It's Ruggie Bucchi. Don't wear it out."

After Ruggie introduced himself, Leona eyed (Y/n) and Grim, but mostly (Y/n), in a disgusting way, "Hey... I know you. You're the herbivores who stepped on my tail at the botanical gardens."

"And you're the overgrown pussy that got into my personal space." (Y/n) remarked with a glare.

"You... You stepped on the housewarden's tail?" One beastman questioned.

"First, my crotch and now you think you have the nerve to step on Housewarden Leona's tail?!" The one beastman that she kicked growled at her in full anger. "Now you're really gonna pay!"

"Umm, I said I was sorry! And besides, he got into my personal space and said I smelled bad even though I took a shower so he should apologize to me!"

"So what? It's probably true and apologies aren't good enough!" One snapped at her.

"Wanna say that again, pal?" Her (e/c) flashed yellow and her hands were covered with yellow balls of energy. The atmosphere grew thick and the Heartslabyul boys knew to not stop her at this point.

"Oh, that's right." Ruggie sentence stopped (Y/n) from killing a student, "I thought I'd seen you somewhere. It was at the gardens, huh?"

They cracked their knuckles and started to walk towards the gang, "C'mon, Leona, Ruggie—let's beat 'em up!"

"Stop yappin' like a pack of wild dogs." Leona scolded, "You really wanna risk starting a fight before the tournament? What if you get disqualified?"

"What, so you're gonna let 'em walk away? Not even nibble on 'em a little?!"

"No one's lettin' anyone walk away. We're gonna resolve this with a "friendly" game of Magical Shift." Said Leona, emphasizing on 'friendly'.

"Magift?" The Savanaclaw student questioned.

"After all, it doesn't violate any school rules to cast spells during a game of Magift." Leona smirked during his explanation and (Y/n) felt like something bad was about to happen.

Ruggie laughed at this and began to taunt the Heartslabyul gang, "Shishishishishishi! I doubt these weaklings could endure so much as a single game."

Grim growled and took on that challenge, "Welp, I'm not takin' THAT lyin' down. Now we got no choice but to fight."

Deuce sighed in defeat, "You say that like we had a choice to begin with."

Ace was fine with it, "All right, fine! You're on. Cater! Remember this when you pick the official team!"