So Much For a First Day

Welcome to the Villains' world
Prologue (10-12)

Y/n POV

After knowing about the Great Seven statues and that they are technically heroes in this world. Seeing Ace put up a fake facade just to spite us is pretty much irritating me. What to do about that?

"Pfft... Ah ha ha! I can't hold it back anymore! Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!" Ace was clutching onto his stomach as he laughed at me and Grim. "Come on, you're the ones who turned orientation into a fiasco, right? The one summoned by the Dark Mirror who apparently has "dangerous magic," and the monster no one summoned at all. It took everything I had not to burst into laughter right in the middle of the ceremony!"

So that's what that was about. I get Grim's situation, but mine? He doesn't know anything about me and yet, he has some nerve to think I'm weak. And he's a first year. Why should he call us out if he's new to this school? It's clear that he's one of those troublemakers.

"H-hey! You don't gotta be a jerk about it!" Grim shouted, feeling angry.

"So, in the end, neither of you got admitted, and now you're janitors? Ah ha ha! SO lame!"

"What did you just call me?!" This enraged Grim. Hopefully Ace doesn't continue or else it'll turn into a fight.

"And you're so clueless you don't even know who the Great Seven are. Not one of them! She has it bad by making false statements about them!" This little fucker... "Maybe before you try getting into the academy again, you ought to take a second crack at kindergarten?" Ace laughed in our faces, making me want to kill him now. I had to keep my cool though.

"Come on, Grim. We shouldn't waste time with глупи кретени, или ћемо ухватити њихову глупост." (1) I grabbed Grim and held him close to my body so he won't escape.

"Huh? What did you call me?!" Ace was just as confused as Grim because I used my native tongue to curse him out. I feel like he'll say something back to get on our nerves. "Pfft. Whatever, I just thought to tease you a bit. And man, I am glad I did. It's been a blast! Unlike you, I actually have classes to get to, so I'll let you get back to picking up trash. Bye!"

Ace started to walk away and I tried not to let his words get to me, for Grim though... Should've just kept his mouth shut. He hopped off my arms and started to run towards Ace in full anger.

"Myuh-uh! You ain't walkin' away from me! It's too late for that! Myaaaaaah!" Grim blew a fireball at Ace and he managed to dodge it in time.

"Whoa!" Ace exclaimed.

"No one makes fun of Grim, Master of Fire! I'm gonna make that explodey-head of yours explode all over again!" Grim's insult made Ace turn to him in anger.

"Explodey-head?!" Ace repeated and had his magic pen-thing ready. "You wanna throw down with me, shorty? You got some guts. You wanna talk hair, huh? I'm gonna shave you like a toy poodle!"

Grim blew more fire and Ace counterattacked it with a some wind magic. This made Ace feel a little cocky now that he can defend himself from Grim's fire attacks.

"Oh-ho! How do you like that?"

"H-hey! His magic winds are blowin' my fireballs off course! No fair!" Grim pouted since his fireballs are reaching Ace.