Old Friends and Ruining Parties

The Rose-Red Tyrant
(Chapter 15-17)

3rd POV

     During a strange and crazy time during the Ramshackle Dorm whereas another ghost has decided to join the party, that being the ghost of Tony Stark. The gang was concerned and confused on how when (Y/n) talked about Tony, Tony magically appeared right before their eyes. Even Tony was confused how he got here. But couldn't explain himself because the gang was terrified to even listen to him.

 But couldn't explain himself because the gang was terrified to even listen to him

"AHHHHHHH! Another ghost!" Grim cried out as he hid behind (Y/n).

"G-get away from us! Don't you dare hurt us!" Deuce warned Tony, trying to put on a brave face.

"I-I'll make sure you go back where ya came from!" Ace threatened.

"I summon thee cauldron!" Deuce summoned a huge cauldron and it managed to hit Tony.

"Owww! What the hell is wrong with you guys? And how did the cauldron hit me on the head? I'm dead!"

"Ya got him, Deuce! Now it's my turn!" Ace send out his wind magic, blowing Tony away from them.

"Seriously?! Kid! (Y/n)! Little Witch! Stop them before something terrible happens!"

"Oh, my god..." (Y/n) paused, feeling her lips quiver and her eyes widened from what she heard. "IT KNOWS MY NAME!"

Tony was completely done with their shit since (Y/n) completely forgot that was Tony Stark right in front of them. How he wanted to shake the kid and slap them silly for forgetting him. So he did that. He flew up to her, dodging the boys attacks and grabbed her shoulders, shaking her like a rag doll.

"Dammit, kid! It's me! Genius, billionaire, playboy, and philanthropist! The Tony Stark AKA Iron Man!"

He stopped shaking her which got her head out of the gutters and she looked at Tony to see that his physically touched her shoulders despite being a ghost. His ghost self looked exactly how he looked during his funeral when he recorded himself before death.

"Tony...?"

"Hey, kid."

"Oh, my god." She went in for a hug which he gladly returned as they spun around a few times. "Stark!"

"You haven't changed a bit." He commented as he left go of the hug.

"Oh, my god, I'm talking to Tony Stark. But how? You're dead."