Heigh-ho! It's Off To The Mines We Go!

Welcome to the Villains' world
(Prologue 13-16)

3rd POV

    After so much running and chasing, the trio found themselves in the cafeteria where Grim was on top of one of the chandeliers. Making sure that they won't catch him. This made it difficult for the trio.

"Argh! Stop jumping around like that!" Ace demanded.

"Heh heh heh! Catch me if you can!" Grim taunted while making his way on one of the chandeliers.

"No fair climbing onto the chandelier, you coward!" Said Deuce.

"Guys, I'll get him, you stay here and make sure the headmaster isn't here." (Y/n) informed before levitating towards Grim.

"She won't be able to get him. I-I have to help. But I haven't learned flight magic yet..." Deuce muttered to himself trying to think of something. "What could I summon to hold onto him...? Hmmmm... Oh! That's it!"

"Did you come up with somethi—" Ace couldn't finish his question as Deuce pointed his magic pen towards him. "Oh, hey! Stop! What are you doing?! Why are you pointing your magic pen at me?!"

Deuce answered back, "Because I'm going to launch you." Ace started floating a little bit in the air as Deuce started to aim.

"Are you kidding me?! Bwaaaaah! Put me down! Seriously, do not launch me! Abort! ABORT!" Ace shouted for Deuce to stop, but his rants were ignored.

"Just make sure to grab him tight." Deuce added before he launched Ace into the sky, "I've got him in my sights, and... Go!"

Ace flew across the air, "BWAAAAAAAAH!" His screams made (Y/n) look back just before she could grab Grim, Ace's body collided with (Y/n)'s, making them both crash into the chandelier.

"AGH!"

"MYAAAAAH!"

CRASH!

Due to the crash, Ace crawled from under the chandelier, coughing from the dust that was caused by the chandelier.

"I can't believe you did that!" He saw an unconscious Grim on the floor and checked if (Y/n) was okay. "(Y/n)? (Y/n)?! Oh, no... Where is she?!" Ace started to check the rubble to make sure that she was all right.

"....uhhhhh..." a groan was heard.

"(Y/n)!" Ace saw her hand and pulled her body from underneath the chandelier. "Are you okay? Say something!" Ace grabbed her shoulders and shook her like a rag doll, waiting for a response. Out of nowhere, Ace got an uppercut to the chin. "OWW!"

"Ugh. I'm still here." (Y/n) growled at Ace, seeing that she was still in Twisted Wonderland. "Man, that's smarts." She rubbed her head as she was in pain.

Deuce ran up to them to make sure they're okay, "Oh, no! I didn't think I would throw Ace into your direction, (Y/n). I'm so sorry. And I should've probably come up with a way to soften your landing after you caught him..."

"You complete and total moron!" Ace shouted with full anger towards Deuce. "We got Grim, but we broke the chandelier! If the headmaster finds out about this—"