Knowing the Great Seven

The Rose-Red Tyrant
(Chapter 7-9)

3rd POV

    (Y/n) sat in one of the farther lunch tables away from everyone. Ashamed for what she did and was worried how her friends will think. She was hoping that this school might've been different than Midtown High School, but she already messed up her first day.

The boys walked over to (Y/n) and sat down next to her, afraid to break the silence.

"Hey." Deuce said.

"...Hey." (Y/n) replied in a sad tone.

"Don't let them get to you. You just got angry and it happens, you couldn't control it."

"That's the problem. I can't control it no matter what I do. People fear what they can't control. This is nothing but a curse." She told them as she made a small figure with her magic, and it started to dance before it fell to its knees and disappeared into thin air.

"So what?" Their attention turned to Ace. "You did it out of self defense. There's nothing to be ashamed about it. Who cares what they say about you? 'Cause you got us to help you."

"Yeah. I would've beat ya to scaring them, but you did it for us. That goes to show that you're not a monster, but a hero!" Grim added.

"You guys..." (Y/n) felt happy to see that there are more people who care for her and that they'll stick up for her when she needs them. "Thank you..."

"Now then, let's eat."

"It's time to chow like the wind!" Grim was already eating his omelet. "This omelet is a fluffy as a cloud, and practically burstin' with cheese! So, I saw your guys' dorm, but what are the others ones like?"

"I wonder that, too. Are they like your dorm or are they different as well?" (Y/n) asked, agreeing with Grim.

"I'm sure you're familiar with the statues of the Great Seven?" Cater and another Heartslabyul student made their way into the conversation, "Night Raven College has a dorm themed after each one."

"Bwah! You're that guy from this morning!" Ace pointed out.

"You tricked us into paintin' those dumb roses!" Grim accused.

"Tricked" is such an ugly word. Do you think I wanted to spend MY morning painting roses?"

"Still, you made US do YOUR work. Just ask us for help instead of lying because I hate liars." (Y/n) told Cater as he felt a overwhelming aura around her.

"Will do. But it's dorm policy. I was just following orders."

"And grinning like a fiend all the while." Deuce added.

"Now, now Deucey. Outside of the dorm, I don't care what rules follow. Here, I'm just a friendly mentor figure!"

"Please. Do NOT call me Deucey."

"But I like it." (Y/n) told him.

"Do not—do not agree with him in front of me." Deuce told (Y/n) and looked away so she doesn't see his flustered face.