3. Added

Y/N POV

I got up and went to the park with April and Hailey. Even though I was trying to act cool about the whole Finn drama my friends would not let it go. It made my hopes go even higher for being able to add him.

"You should totally add him and see if he adds you back!" April says as we walk along the sidewalk. "No way! If he doesn't add me it will be totally embarrassing" I protest. Hailey nods in agreement. "I think she should wait until he adds her first" Hailey says. I shake my head. "Hes not going to, can we just drop it please" I say.

"This is a big deal Y/n" April shook your shoulders. I groaned as we sat on the bench. I checked the photo I had posted about 4 hours before we left my house.

(Middle is you left is Hailey and Right is April)

Liked by Finnwolfhard and 437,728 othersY/n__ We are the moment😮‍💨

Y/n__ We are the moment😮‍💨

User3119 I love your captions❤️
|Y/n__ thanks!

Finnwolfhard love this❤️
|Y/n__ thanks :]❤️
Opal.assm their fits>
|Y/n__ ❤️❤️
Strangersfan STOP FINN IS TOTALLY INTO HER BUT WHY DOESNT HE FOLLOW HER
FinnFanp IM SO JEALOUS I CANT DO THIS
Alexaplaymitski By this does he mean her?🤨😏
View 7839 comments

"why are you smiling like that?" April asked me. She tried peeking over my shoulder. "Omg!" She yelled out. "Keep your voice down!" I whisper yell. "Do you like him?" Hailey asked with an excited look. I sigh and shake my head. "Guys he only liked 2 photos. I don't know properly how he actually is" I tell them.

Hailey rolls her eyes. "He is literally famous" She says. "That doesn't mean anything Hailey" I argue. We went to the store and ordered a bunch of drinks. "Hey can I stay the night? My dad came back for the night" April says softly. I nod and turn to Hailey. "You want to stay over as well?" I ask her.

Hailey looks upset. "I have to meet up with my dads new girlfriend Becky" She mocks the word Becky. I nod again and look at the ground. "Anyways I got to go home now" Hailey says. "but fill me on all the details about f" She finishes and gets up. "Yeah I will" I say softly so she doesn't hear.

April and I walked to my house. Shes rewatching Jane the virgin as I read the shining. We had eaten half the food in my fridge. "Hey I'm going to go to the bathroom" April tells me as she stands up. "Alright thats good" I reply. Just as she leaves the room my phone buzzes.

I pick up my phone with a soft grunt. I hated how my phone only said I had notifications without actually showing them. So in defeat I sighed and put the digit code of my phone password. It was an instagram notification.

FinnWolfhard followed you [Follow]

My heart started racing faster and faster. He wanted followed me? I smile and add him back. I almost had 100k since yesterday. I did want to become good friends with him. Hopefully he was nice. My phone kept buzzing softly from the likes. I turned it on silent. After I told April she freaked out.

Since it was late I decided to tell Hailey as soon as we woke up. April was already asleep beside me. Snoring obnoxiously may I add. I quickly fall asleep soon after. When I woke up April was still snoring. I yawned and remembered that Finn Wolfhard had followed me. "Oh yeah" I said in the middle of a yawn.

I reached over the bed to grab my phone and text Hailey. My eyes were still half asleep as I did this. Before I sent her the message something caught my eye. My heart almost stopped completely.

Finn Wolfhard had sent me a message.