40. The Kiss

Y/n POV

It had been a few weeks since the incident. Of course fainting was a pretty big deal but I was glad all of that was over. Finn and I had become even closer. We only had three months left from set. Then it was over. April and I had talked about the arguement and resolved things but Hailey refused to accept what she said was wrong.

So now I'm one friend shorter. I was standing next to Sadie while the director explained the scene. "so basically Will be upset because of the fight between Mike and him. You go to comfort him and kiss him" He said. I turned to Noah in shock. We were already at this scene? He smiled at me. I gave him a small friendly smile.

Finn was standing next to Noah uncomfortably. My smile faded and I turned to Sadie. "I don't think I can do this" I whispered. Sadie glanced at the boys and back at me. "Yeah as soon as he mentioned the word kiss those two somehow silently created awkward tension" She whispered back at me. I nodded.

"Don't worry I had to kiss Caleb and it went completely fine" She said. I nodded again without answering. Caleb and Sadie never really had their awkward moments together. Even when acting they somehow made the situation chill. "Alright everyone remember your lines we're not rehearsing this" Someone in the back called out. I moved into place.

We stood there awkwardly quiet. Finn and Noah were standing next to each other. Joe, Sadie and I sat on the couch across from Gaten and Caleb. Noah leaned over to my side. "I just wanted to know if you're okay with this" He said. I nodded. "Yeah I'm just a little nervous" I answered truthfully. He sighed dramatically. "Thank god, if I was the only one here nervous I would have left" He said.

I laughed at his words. He smiled at me. Out of the corner of my eye I noticed Finn was watching us. "3..2...1" The camera man called out. My expression instantly changed. "Why didn't you tell me what El was going through?" Finn said defensively. Noah scoffed. "How was I supposed to know she was lying to you?" He cried out. 

"I don't know maybe because you live with her!" Finn yelled back. "Here we go again" Joe said sarcastically. "Guys stop" Gaten called out. "Don't you think we have bigger things to talk about?" Caleb yelled out. Sadie and I looked back and forth at each other. "You never believe me anyways! I have been a third wheel this whole summer!" Noah yelled.

"Maybe if you weren't such a complete failure we could actually get along!" Finn yelled. Noahs eyes turned from angry to hurt. He quickly left the room and slammed the door behind him. "What the hell Mike?!" I stood up as I yelled. "What? Its not like it was a lie" He said astonished. I scoffed. "You're sick" I said. 

"Why are you even apart of this?" Finn asked annoyed. Sadie rolled her eyes. "maybe because shes being affected from this too" Sadie said as if it was obvious. Finn rolled his eyes while his arms were half in the air. "What is she supposed to do? She hasn't gone through what we've been through and she'll slow us down anyways" He said.

My eyes widened. "Screw you!" I yelled out and walked into the room Noah had disappeared to. I sighed as I shut the door behind me. Noah was sitting down on his bed. His face was covered with his hands. "Will.." I said softly and sat down next to him.

The camera was super close to our faces. The cast in the other room were behind the cameras. It was incredibly awkward knowing all my friends were going to watch this. I couldn't mess this up or else I'd have to redo all the awkwardness. "are you okay?" I asked Noah. He nodded and removed his hands. 

His face was slightly red from crying. "Mike is an idiot and I'm sure he didn't mean it" I said and rolled my eyes as I remembered his face. "He's right, no one likes me because I'm a failure" He said, his voice cracked a bit. I shook my head. "Will there are lots of people who like you. I like you" I revealed. Noah looked at me. "You don't have to lie for me Michelle" He said.

I stayed silent for a moment before leaning in and kissing him intently. He soon kissed me back and let his left hand run through my hair. We broke apart and stared at each other. "I'm not lying" I said with a small smile. Noah smiled back at me softly. "and cut! Perfect" Our director called out. My shoulders relaxed.

Millie whistled. I rolled my eyes and got up. "well that was kind of awkward" Noah pointed out. I smiled and nodded. "Yeah but I think I was pretty profesional" I said in an elegant voice. Millie snickered. I looked around for Finn. "hey where's Finn?" I asked and turned my head. Sadie shrugged. "I don't know he must have left I guess" Gaten said.

I felt a sinking feeling in my stomach. "I'm going to go look for him" I said and walked off. The rest nodded and let me go search for the missing boy.