13. Dreams

Y/n POV

Finn and I were sitting on his couch. My legs were spread across his lap. I was on my phone while he was playing on his ps4. He randomly turned his game off. He got up. "Where are you going?" I asked while sitting up and properly on the couch. He didn't answer. Instead he pinned me to the couch.

My breath hitched. "Finn?" I whispered softly. "Y/n I like you so fucking much and I really want to kiss you right now" He said pleaded. I nodded. His lips kissed mine softly. He smiled into the kiss. I closed my eyes. And then I woke up.

I gasped and sat up. "What the fuck was that" I said. I was blushing and sweating. My face was extremely hot. I was still wearing his hoodie. I stood up. I went into my bathroom. I washed my face and looked into the mirror. Finn kept appearing in my mind. Why did I have to dream about that. Its so weird.

We don't like each other like that. Its been like two weeks since I first texted him. Y/n get him out of your mind. You can't think of him like that. I walked to the living room and sat on my couch. My phone buzzed.

Messages Between Hailey, April and Y/n
|Hailey| Soo.. how was your date😏
|Y/n| What date? April did you go on a date?!
|April| noo your date!
|Hailey| With Finn🥰
|Y/n| Oh my gosh guys it wasn't a date!
|April| Sure sure😏. But what did you guys do?
|Y/n| he took me to this field of flowers further from the forest. We sat together and ate while talking. It was really nice and we have a lot in common!🤭
|Hailey| Its like Twilight😍
|April| It so is!
|Y/n| Thats not even what happens in Twilight😐 Edward Cullen will forever be fine😩
|Hailey| Finn is your Edward Cullen
|Y/n| SHUT UP
|April| My baby is all grown up🥺❤️❤️
|Y/n| I can't deal with yal smh😪
|Hailey| WE LOVE YOUU
|April| ALMOST AS MUCH AS FINN DOES

I rolled my eyes. Hailey and April always teased me about Finn. It was getting annoying. But in their defence I would do the same and think its funny. I got a text from Finn.

Messages Between Y/n and Finn

|Finn| hey how did you sleep?
|Y/n| I slept great and you?
|Finn| Good
|Finn| Btw did u post that photo of us?
|Y/n| No I didn't, I didn't want to incase you didn't want it
|Finn| You can always post pictures of me or us together.
|Y/n| oh thank you :)
|Finn| Y/n can I ask you something random
|Y/n| Yeah shoot
|Finn| are u in a relationship or smth?
|Y/n| No im single sadly😪
|Finn| I can fix that
|Y/n| wdym lol?
|Finn| I can like help you find someone😃
|Y/n| Oh thanks lol but idm being single for now until the right person likes me back🤭
|Finn| so that means you like someone?
|Y/n| I don't know Ive been getting confused a lot lately
|Finn| Oh ok well I hope you figure it out soon
|Y/n| Thanks Finn

Finn POV

She likes someone else. Its okay. We are friends and it can stay like that. I get a notification from my phone. Y/n tagged me in the post. I smiled as I looked at the picture. I thought she would understand that I was flirting when I said I could fix that. Luckily I am extremely smooth haha..

Finnwolfhard, MillieBobbybrown, SadieSinks and 1,200,827 others liked

Y/n__ my new favourite picture

Finnwolfhard This is officially my new wallpaper.
  |Y/n__ ❤️❤️

Milliebobbybrown YOU GUYS ARE SO CUTE
  |Y/n__ YOU'RE CUTER🤭❤️

SadieSinks I love this💙
  |Y/n__ I love you❤️

Grabriella12 Cute picture
  |Y/n__ Thank you queen

NintendoSwitchedup So they are a couple?
FinnFanpapi stop saying theyre a couple guys theyre hanging out thats all😐
Kissmyaa they are making a heart
MayaTbh SO CUTE❤️
Giselle1191 Shes like famous now
KaraLindos I go to school with her we are like besties🥰
Finnslover This hurts me more than I can explain

Y/n POV

I smiled and walked out the store. I was going home from the grocery store after I bought dinner. "Isn't that the girl who is using Finn for attention?" A girl whispered to her friend behind me. I looked at them in shock. "I'm not using him" I said. The girl rolled her eyes.

She pushed me onto the ground. "Stop hanging out with Finn. You don't deserve him" She said. Her friend laughed and kicked me as she walked past. My eyes welled in tears. I picked myself up and looked at my hands. They were bleeding. The groceries were scattered on the side walk.

I kneeled down and picked up the food. Before I could stop myself I began to cry. I covered my face with my hands. Blood stuck to my face. My tears had blurred my vision as I reached for the things I bought. Then I picked up the bag and walked away as I sobbed quietly. I didn't deserve this.

I had never met her. She hadn't met me. The only thing she knew about me was that I was friends with Finn. I went home and cleaned my hands. I dont know why I didn't defend myself. But I wasn't going to let her threat get to me. I wasn't going to stop being friends with Finn.

I wasn't using him. We were friends. Just friends.