35. Shopping

Y/n POV

I let Millie drag me into some random shop. "We should all get new clothes" Millie said seriously. Sadie and I agreed and walked through the store. I helped Sadie pick an outfit. Millie also bought three matching outfits for us to wear on some other random occasion. We both offered to repay but she declined. 

After we were done Sadie and Millie both dragged me to a restaraunt so we could rest and talk. "I have been waiting since we left to ask, when did you and Finn happen?" Sadie said with a spark in her eyes. I sheepishly gave in and told her about everything. Well everything except for the car ride. She looked back at Millie.

"So Millie knew before everyone?" She asked. I nodded. "Well to be honest I was going to tell you both but I couldn't find you. Then Millie dragged me away and told me about all of that and I was sort of ashamed" I said truthfully. Sadie understood why I had kept it. She wasn't typically mad because it had only been a day before she found out.

"Well lets stop talking about all that and talk about the fact Finn kissed you in front of everyone" Millie said with a big smile. Sadie smirked. I blushed and looked away. "He wanted to keep the relationship in private I don't even know why he did that" I said sheepishly. Millie banged her hands on that table with excitement.

"He is so in love! But how did that make you feel?" Sadie asked with a grin. I thought about it for a moment. All I wanted to do was be with him private or not. But now that he had done that I realized how much it felt nice to be appreciated. Even if it was only in front of his friends and not the real public.

I giggled at the thought. Sadie and Millie looked confused. "Okay enough about boys how about we think about Halloween" Sadie said. Millie raised an eyebrow. "what? I love halloween and this year we need matching costumes" She said seriously. "Have any ideas?" She asked. I shrugged. "maybe like a devil, angel and fu-" Millie began but stopped. "-nyuns" She blurted out. 

Sadie and I blinked. "What?" Sadie asked confusedly. Sadie and I both burst out in laughter. Millie laughed with us. "Are there any sort of movie or series we could dress up as, with three or more characters?" I said abruptly. A thought came into mind.

"Wait did you guys watch Winx or powerpuff girls as a kid?" I suggested and bit my lip. I was nervous they would disagree and think it was stupid. Millies eyes lit up. "Oh my god winx was like the best show ever as a kid" She said excitedly. Sadie nodded. "I also used to watch it" She said enthusiastically.

"Okay now all we need to decide is who is who" Millie says in her British accent. We both look at Sadie. "what?" She asks curiously. "You should totally be Bloom!" I said with a grin. Sadie smiled back. "Why because of my hair?" She asked sarcastically. Millie nodded. "Basically yah" She said in a weird tone. I chuckled.

"to be honest I kind of want to be Aisha" Millie says. (A/n: Aisha or Layla whatever you guys want to call her). She explained how as a child she wanted to be an ocean princess. I nodded. "Thats fair, I'll be Flora if that works" I say. Sadie and Millie nod. Millie clasps her hands together. "Oh my gosh look at the time!" She said nervously. I checked my phone. "Its 5:30?" I said awkwardly. 

"Do you have somewhere to be?" Sadie asked curiously. Millie shook her head aggressively. She pointed her index at my chest. I looked down at my chest thinking some sort of stain was on there. "No Y/n you have somewhere to be!" She says and rolls her eyes. Sadie raises an eyebrow. "Please elaborate?" She says.

Millie rolls her eyes a second time. "Finn and her are going to have dinner together!" She says rushedly. "Its 5:30" I pause for a moment. "Why would we eat dinner this early" I ask. Sadie looks just as confused as I was. Millie slaps her forehead dramatically. "Girl you got to get ready" She says as if I was silly.

I sighed. "I don't know if you heard but we're just ordering takeout and eating at the hotel" I say assuringly. Millie groans. "you have to shower, wash your hair, wear comfy but cute clothes and spend some time with him" She says as if it was super easy to know this information. "She does?" Sadie says confusingly. "I do?" I ask.

Millie rolls her eyes for the third time. "Yes now go!" She says. They were calling the waiter. Even though Sadie insisted on paying for me I dropped two twenty dollar bills onto the table and walked out before she could somehow give it back. I debated whether I should just go back or text him first.

I bit my lip. I didn't want to somehow bother him. So I just decided to go without any context. Hopefully that was the right thing to do.