39. Comfort

Y/n POV

I woke up with a weird dazed feeling. "Where the fuck am I?" I asked to the blurry figure in front of me. As my eyes adjusted I realized it was some sort of doctor. I covered my mouth. "Sorry for cursing that was my bad" I said and scolded myself inside. The lady smiled. "Its okay, you're on set" She said and held my hand comfortingly.

"Oh shoot do I have to go on?" I asked. I still hadn't registered why she was here. "Well you sort of fainted" She said and shined a small torch straight into my left eyeball. "Ow what the fu-" I stopped myself from swearing again. "funyuns" I said awkwardly. She let out a small giggle. "Y/n tell me how many fingers am I holding?" She asked.

"Three" I said. She changed them again. "five" I said again. She put her fingers down. "great and now what state are you in?" She asked calmly. "Atlanta Georgia" I said sheepishly. She nodded and placed her hands on her lap. "how do you feel?" She asked me genuinely. "Uh well I feel a little dizzy but mostly embarrassed" I said sheepishly.

She smiled. "You seem fine, I think you fainted because of tiredness. Take the day off today and tomorrow you should be perfectly fine" She says sweetly. I shake my head. "I can't, I really don't want to be the one who makes everyone behind schedule" I said. The idea of it horrified me. "you don't really have a choice Y/n" A voice said behind me. 

Finn was leaning on the door frame with his arms crossed. "Finn?" I said confusedly. The doctor got up and smiled awkwardly. "Uh I should leave now but if it gets worse please call a doctor immediately" She said and grabbed her bag and left. I groaned. "Why didn't you tell me you weren't feeling well?" He asked and sat down next to me on the weird hospital bed.

Wasn't this bed from set? "well I guess I didn't want to make you worried" I said honestly. He rolled my eyes. "well you made me extremely worried when you fainted in front of the whole cast and producers" He remarked. I cringed. "Was it that bad?" I said. It sounded extremely embarrassing. 

Finn scoffed. "Thats not even the point. You could have been hurt" He said in disbelief. I shrugged innocently. "I know I should have told you but I thought I could get through the day. But now that I've rested for like what four hours?" I asked. He frowned. "one hour" He said in a sarcastic tone. I raised my eyebrows. "Oh okay well now that I rested I feel completely better and I can finish the scenes today" I said enthusiastically. 

He frowned. "Literally five seconds ago you told the doctor you felt dizzy" He told me. Embarrassed I blushed and looked at the door frame. "How long have you been standing there?" I asked him sheepishly. He sighed. "ever since you got in here" He said and took my hand. "Look Y/n, you're my girlfriend and you can't keep lying to me" He said seriously.

I nodded with regret. "Sorry" I whispered. He stood up and pulled me along with him. "Alright I'll go back to the hotel and hopefully the director will let you guys practise or rehearse some other scene where I'm not there" I said and begin to walk. He stops me and shakes his head. "Y/n don't be silly I'm going with you" He said as if it was obvious.

"Finn-" I tried to speak but he just pulled me into a cab with him. "No I'm serious Y/n. You're not taking care of yourself properly" He said in a rough tone that somehow gave me butterflies. He was acting super protective and it was lowkey attractive. "Fine sue me" I said and leaned back on the chair.

He instantly made me go to bed and wouldn't even let me make my own glass of water. "Finn I may be a worthless idiot but I know how to pour my own drink" I said. He turned to me in shock. "Don't say that about yourself" He said and passed me a drink. I shrugged. "When people you're like close to say something really rude about you..what do you do?" I asked innocently.

He looked at me with a weird suspicion. "What happened?" He asked and sat down next to me. "Well I got into a fight with Hailey and April" I said truthfully. His eyes widened and he sat down next to me on the bed. I showed him the messages between me and them. He went on and on how they were both out of line.

It made me feel a lot better knowing this. In the middle of his rant I kissed him. He stopped speaking immediately and kissed me. His lips moved in sync with mine. My hands moved over to his shoulders. "what was that for?" He asked with a smirk. I smiled at him. "No reason" I said playfully. He kissed my cheek. 

"You're supposed to be sleeping not kissing" He said sternly as a joke. I smiled and sighed. "Yeah you're right I guess you have to go" I said and lay back on my pillow. "you're kicking me out?" He asked and widened his eyes. "Yeah it seems like it" I sighed dramatically. "WoW" He said and flipped the nonexistant hair at his shoulders jokingly.

I snorted and hit him with a pillow. "Okay now you have to go to sleep" He said. I groaned and flopped back on the bed. "Why? I'm not even tired" I complained. He put his hands on his hips like a soccer mom. "The doctor said you need to get REST" He explained and pulled out a sheet of paper.

"she gave you a medical check up sheet?" I asked dumbfounded. "you literally fainted" He said. I cringed at the reminder. "Its nothing new" I said in an arrogant tone. "I hope your joking" He said seriously. I shrugged. "I am" I said. The last time I fainted I was probably like 15. I've never been necessarily unhealthy or sick. 

Finn told me before I went to bed that I made sure to text the cast because they were extremely worried about me. I gave in and texted the groupchat we made instead of seperately. Millie replied first with. I need to see you are okay. So she facetimed the group and a few others ended up joining curiously. Pretty embarrassing but whatever I guess.