23. Accepted

Y/n POV

I read the email in shock. I had actually done it. I was going to be on Stranger Things. I read the letter from the duffer brothers assistant. 

Hello Y/n thank you so much for auditioning. We would love for you to be on our show. Unfortunately we already found a girl for Chrissy. Even so it would be great for you to play another new character. Michelle. We have information about the character and the script in the first link. You also would have to move into the hotel we have planned. All main actors will be in this hotel and I'm sure you will get along with all of them! Thank you so much for your time. You have to sign the form down below for confirmation. 

I screamed. I was going to be an actor. I also had a bigger role. I smiled and jumped up. Apparently Michelle was going to be Wills girlfriend in the series. (A/n: I'm sorry byler fans😔). I booked a plane almost immediately. It was only a two hour flight. I had to leave in four weeks. I instantly thought of Hailey and April. 

How was I supposed to tell them I was leaving? I decided to invite them over for a sleepover. I would smoothen things first before telling them. Luckily they were both free. Well sort of if Hailey sneaking off counted. I bought a bunch of snacks before they came. Along with face masks and ordered three pizzas.

As always my friends snuck in through a window instead of ringing my doorbell. "Hey guys!" I said happily. It pained me a little to know I would be leaving them. We all lived pretty close to each other ever since we became friends. The longest time we've been apart was five weeks when Hailey went to Brazil on vacation.

We spent the entire day laughing. April was dared to flirt with the pizza man. Hailey and I laughed so much our stomachs hurt. April had to flirt with a 30 year old man with a wife. He almost ran away from our house. When we started eating I decided to tell them.

"guys I need to tell you something important" I said. They turned to me with confusion. "oh what is it?" Hailey asked and bit into her vegan pizza. "Oh my gosh Hailey why are you even eating vegan pizza?" April asked. "On wednesdays I pretend to be vegan April!" She said. I rolled my eyes.

"Guys I'm going to Atlanta Georgia in a few weeks" I interrupted their vegan fight. They stared at me. "You're moving?!" April cried out. Her voice cracked a little. Hailey looked like she was going to cry or scream I couldn't tell which. "Well not exactly. I'm not supposed to tell this but I auditioned for Stranger Things and got in" I explained. 

Hailey began choking on whatever vegan things were on her pizza. "Hailey!" I said in panic. April slapped her on the back of her neck. Hailey gasped. "what was that for?" She cradled her neck. "How long will you be gone?" April asked and smiled apologetically at Hailey. "Well I'm not sure but probably in between 6 months or a year" I answered truthfully.

April began to cry. "I'm going to miss you" She cried and hugged me. Hailey cried and joined in on the hug. "Guys stop crying you're going to make me cry" I sniffled. We hugged for a few minutes. "I'm so happy for you though" Hailey said with red puffy eyes. April nodded. "Thank you guys" I said happily.

"We need to hang out every single day" April said confidently. I smiled. "Yeah, I was going to hang out with Finn but since i'll see him a lot more it won't be that bad not seeing him for four weeks I guess" I said with a smile. Hailey nodded.

"No offence but Finn can fuck off for a few weeks" She said with a small smile. I rolled my eyes. "Sure" I said. She laughed a bit and wiped the tears off her face. "I can't believe you will be on my favourite show" April exclaimed. "Wasn't Teen wolf your favourite series?" Hailey asked with a confused look.

April shrugged. "not anymore" She said. "how will school work?" Hailey asked me. "I have to do everything online if I want to stay in school" I said with a smile. April kept acting dramatic but it was rather funny. "I'll never forget you, NO I will visit you everyday!" She growled. Hailey and I watched as she took things for memories. "Can I keep this photo and this shirt?" She asks and picks up one of my shirts. 

I nod. "Take it" I say with a smile. She throws a shirt at Hailey who accepts it to take home. "Anyways want to do face masks?" I ask them. "Is it vegan?" Hailey asks dramatically. April and I both laugh. "I think so?" I say. "Sure" Hailey says and grabs the packet.

We spent the rest of the night laughing.