31. Official

Finn POV

I didn't want to go to work. I had woken up a few minutes ago and all I could do was watch as Y/n slept peacefully by my side. She was so pretty. I checked my phone. We both needed to get up. I tapped her softly. "Y/n" I said. She groaned and rolled over. "Five more minutes" She mumbled. "If you want breakfast we have to get up now" I said and rolled my eyes.

She shook her head, her eyes still closed. "Breakfast is for.." She began but fell back asleep. I tried pulling the blanket off her but she held onto it tightly. I sighed dramatically. "Fine I'll shower first but then you have to wake up" I said and got up. I showered quickly and got out.

Unsurprisingly she was still asleep. A small chuckle escaped my lips as I saw her. "Y/n come on we'll be late, I'm also hungry" I said and tapped her again. She shook her head stubbornly. "Just open your eyes" I groaned and pulled at her arm. "I'm so comfortable" She whined. I scoffed. "Directors going to be pissed" I sighed.

"Alright alright just give me a second" She said and while half asleep she began walking to the shower. I sat down on the couch and waited for her. She came back when she realized she had forgotten all her clothes. "Fucksake" She muttered when she realized all her shirts and jumpers were in the washing machine or drying. 

I watched as she tried to find clean clothes. "Y/n you really don't have time just borrow this" I said and threw a clean hoodie at her. She sheepishly accepted the hoodie and ran to the shower. The hoodie was way too big on her. Her shorts were covered completely by the black hoodie.

Y/n POV

I felt extremely awkward as I walked out. The hoodie was way too big for me. It made sense because Finn was almost a foot taller than me. As I was showering all the memories from last night came back. Finn had kissed me. I blushed as Finn stared at me. "We should probably go" I said and walked out. 

We quickly went to Subway and ordered sandwiches. He and I both made our way to set just the two of us. "So what should we do after?" Finn asked. I sighed. "I'm sorry but I promised Millie and Sadie that we'd go shopping for new clothes, I sorta need them too" I said. He pouted jokingly. I rolled my eyes. 

He pressed his lips against mine for a split second. Confused from the sudden move I raised an eyebrow. "What?" He asked playfully. I indicated to the driver. Finn pressed a button which made a sudden wall between the backseat and front seat. I watched in awe as the wall came up. "Since when did cars do that?" I asked.

Finn shrugged and began kissing my face. "Finn stop it" I giggled as his lips kissed my cheek. I moved my face to the side and kissed his lips. Without looking I took off my seat belt. He pulled me closer to him by my waist. I tugged at his shirt while kissing him. The moment was ruined by my ring tone.

I immediately got off him and checked my phone. It was a facetime call from Millie. Finn placed small kisses on my neck. "Finn I need to take this call" I said and tried to press the green button. "Why?" He said the call turned off from waiting. He kissed me again. I smiled and returned the kiss. 

And then Millie called, again. Finn looked at the phone then at me. "I can't just ignore her calls" I said sheepishly and slid away from Finn while putting my seat belt back on. I pressed the green button. Millies face appeared on the screen. "Oh my gosh Y/n finally you picked up" She said happily. I felt guilty for not answering the first time. 

"Sorry my phone was on silent" I said sheepishly. "Oh its okay darling but where are you?" She asked. I glanced at Finn who had his hand on my thigh. "Uh I'm in a car driving to set" I replied. "Oh thank gosh because we have to get ready in ten minutes" She said. I laughed awkwardly as I realized how late we were because of me. 

"Yeah I slept in" I said. She nodded. "Are you alone? If I knew you'd be going in a car alone I'd go with you" She said with a pitiful look. I met eyes with Finn who looked back at me. Millie frowned. "What are you looking at? Is there someone with you?" She asked. I awkwardly nodded "Finn and I went together, he woke me up" I answered truthfully. 

I turned the screen to Finn who waved silently. "Oh hey Finn" She said with a smile. "Hi Millie" He said with an impatient expression. Millie smiled blankly. Noah snatched the phone from Millie. "Millie will leave you two alone now" He said obnoxiously. He grinned up at Millie who was trying retrieve her phone back.

"NoAh! Anyways bye Y/n!" She said. "Bye see you soon!" I said and hung up the phone. I sighed with relief and sunk back into my chair. "Finally" Finn said and took my phone. "Hey my phone!" I said and tried to grab it from me. This resulted into me falling into his plan. My face was now inches from his as I reached for my phone.

He left a small kiss on my lips. I looked from my phone to him. He smiled sweetly but as I was about to lean in closer a small beeping noise startled me. I jumped back at the noise. The small wall thingy opened up and the driver looked at us. 

"We've arrived. Sorry about the beeping thing, its so we can both communicate through the sound proof walls" The driver said sheepishly. Finn and I glanced at each other. "Its okay thank you so much" I said and handed him the money. Finn pulled my hand back and gave the driver his money.

"Finn I could have paid for it" I protested as we got out of the car. He shook his head. "It seems like you always pay for things. You should let me do it once or twice" He said calmly. I rolled my eyes. "We gotta go, we have two minutes" I said and quickened my pace to the elevators.