26. Roomate

Finn POV

"Wow this is awkward" Y/n said. I agreed. "Yeah there must be not enough girls or not enough boys" I said and scratched the back of my neck. She nodded silently. Her suitcases and bags were set in the left corner. Mine were on the right. I could sense the horror on her face when she realized there was only one bed.

"I can sleep on this couch" I suggested. She shook her head. "No I should sleep on the couch I'm a little smaller than you" She protested. I grabbed her arm. "No its okay" I said but she refused to let me sleep on the couch. "I'm not letting you sleep on the couch" She said firmly. "Neither am I" I replied.

We stared at each other for a few moments. Then she stared at the bed. "the bed is pretty big. We could just share or something" She said as her cheeks turned slightly red. "uh yeah I don't actually mind that much" I said. "Okay well I'm going to get changed in the bathroom you can get changed here?" She suggested. I nodded.

She walked into the bathroom with her bag. I opened my bag put my shirt and shorts on. I placed my used clothes in my spare bag and sat on the bed. I could hear muffled noises from the bathroom. She had been in there for a a minute before she called out. "Uh are you done?" Her soft tone muffled from behind the door.

"Yeah" I called out loudly so she could hear me. The door clicked open. She walked over to the bed and sat on the other side awkwardly. "Want to watch a movie?" She asked and leaned over to grab the remote. "Yeah sure" I said and passed the remote to her. She smiled and turned the tv on. "Have you watched shameless?" She asked as she scrolled through the series.

"No whats it about" I asked. She shrugged. "I don't know" She said. She scrolled down and read the description. "It sounds pretty good" I said. She nodded and pressed play. I stared at her. She was wearing a tanktop and shorts. She turned to face me. I turned my head away and watched the screen. 

"So when do we start filmi-" Y/ns voice was cut off from moans. We both turned to the screen. "Oh god" She said and covered her eyes. I grabbed the tv remote and turned it off. The room became quiet and incredibly awkward. 

She looked up and apologized. "I want bleach" She said and rubbed her eyes. I laughed and stared at her. She stared back at me. She then randomly grabbed one of the pillows and slapped it down in the middle. "Okay that is your side and this is mine" She said while pointing either side of the pillow. 

I raised my eyebrow. "I don't have a disease" I said teasingly. "Who knows? You might" She teased back. "Oh yeah?" I said playfully. She nodded. "Yeah you could have-" She gasped in shock as I pulled her over from her side to mine. I pinned her to the bed. "Yeah you totally have my disease now" I said with a grin.

"Haha" She said sarcastically. Her red face had given away what she really was thinking. She then knocked my head with a pillow. I laughed and got off her. "are you thirsty?" I asked. Her face flushed a deeper red. "What? No" She said quickly. I felt confused. "For a drink" I corrected. "Oh uh sure" She said quickly. 

"You dork" I said as I passed her a bottle of water. She accepted it. "I did not hear you properly" She defended herself. I shrugged. "Okay lets watch a less awkward movie" I said and held the remote. She nodded. After thirty minutes she was already asleep. I smiled and moved a strand of hair from her face.

She was so pretty. I switched the tv off and faced my back towards her. I didn't want her to feel uncomfortable. So I stared at the wall and tried to fall asleep. Y/n breathed slowly against my neck which made me nervous. Then she rolled over. I shut my eyes and fell asleep next to Y/n.