003

[ taehyun's pov ] 

--

"care to explain, soobin?" i ask, looking in soobins direction. soobins face immediately shows worry.

"well," soobin starts.

"i don't have all day soobin. i have work to get done." i state.

soobin soon starts blurting out what happened, "so i was just walking down 334 and i saw.. her, and i asked her what she's doing here and apparently she got lost or something. but she called me super tall and flashed her flashlight at my face and saw my face and since i wasn't wearing my mask she knows what i look like." 

i take a minute to comprehend what soobin just said. i let out a sigh before rubbing my forehead. "if you guys keep getting us into messes like this our gang isnt gonna be number one for long." 

"what about the girl," i hear beomgyu mumble, which was supposed to be just for himself, but he said it a little to loud. i glare at beomgyu and he looks me in the eye, shocked that i heard him, but apologetically. 

"hueningkai go get your computer, soobin bring her over here. and beomgyu don't say anything stupid." as soon as the words leave my mouth, hyuka rushes to go get his computer and beomgyu nods. "yeonjun sit down somewhere, your distracting." 

soobin helps the girl off the couch and brings her into the kitchen, and hyuka returns to the room. i let out a sigh before signaling soobin to take off the duct tape. 

"could you have ripped it off any faster? dang, that hurt," the girl immediately speaks. soobin slightly bows, and sits back down, leaving the girl standing in the middle of the room.

"what's your name?" i ask, trying to cut straight to the case. i look at huening, signaling him to get ready to search her records and profile.

"what's your name?" she responds back. i look at her, my eyes narrowing. 

"kang taehyun." i answer, in a short, and strict manner.

"jung y/n." the girl replies in the same manner, not showing much fear. i hear hueningkai start typing, and eye the girl down. her name sounds so.. familiar.

"so.. where'd my sour skittles go?" she asks, and i raise my eyebrows in confusion.

"oh.. those were yours? oops," beomgyu peeps.

"beomgyu! i told you not to eat them! do you ever listen?" soobin yells.

"well in my defense it didn't have a sticky note." 

"that doesn't mean you eat it!"soobin argues back. 

i sigh, this girl got kidnapped and her first thought is where are her sour skittles? wow.

"did you eat my sour strings too?" y/n asks, turning towards beomgyu.

"uh.." beomgyu hints that he did.

"can you untie me so i can beat this kid up?" the girl requests.

"he's older than you," huening corrects, clearly having access to her profile.

"find anything?" i ask huening, and he shakes his head. 

"it's empty, really empty. have a look yourself," he turns the computer around, showing me oddly empty records. i then looks back over at the girl who's weakly kicking beomgyu for eat her food.

"you little.. those skittles cost money," she kicks again, "that was the last of my paycheck!" beomgyu slightly groans, since the kicks progressively got harder.

"soobin did you even think to tie her legs up?" i ask, pointing at the scene happening before our eyes.

"uhh.." soobin hums. 

"oh my gosh," i sigh. 

"okay, y/n," i start, and the girl immediately turns her head towards me and stops swinging her legs at beomgyu. 

"how do you know my name?" shes asks.

"we just pulled up your records," i point towards hueningkai and she nods in return. "i need you to tell me something, and you need to answer honestly, are you involved in any gang activity, specifically with SKZ?" 

"what language are you speaking," y/n says, obviously confused with what I'm saying but i ignore. it could be an act.

"y/n." i pull my gun out my pocket, "this isn't a time to joke around. are you involved with any gangs, specifically SKZ?" i ask again.

"what if i was?"

--

(a/n: cliffhanger ofc, DOUBLE UPDATE LIKE PROMISED, make sure you vote 🥳)