016

[ y/n's pov ]

(i forgot to add this in the last chapter but this is what the dress looks like ⬇️)

(with the gloves bc why not)

at first, huening stays silent, and i realize with my hand over his mouth he can't speak. i quickly take my hand off his mouth and mumble an apology. "yeah i can do makeup, how do you think beomgyu disguised as a woman?" huening smirks.

"he actually wore a dress though? like i need a picture." i start speaking, and huening pushes me to the bathroom.

"i'll show you a picture when you get back, right now we gotta get you ready." huening says, shoving me through the bathroom door and switching in the light.

"you should be glad i made soobin clean the bathroom yesterday, it was a wreck the other day," huening says, disgust expressing on his face.

i awkwardly smile, and look around the bathroom which looks oddly clean. "anyways, put the toilet seat down and sit down, are you allergic to anything?"

"yeah im allergic to peanut butter, pollen, bees, ants, and-"

"i mean makeup chemical wise." huening corrects, pulling a few makeup pallets from the cabinets.

"if i am, then i don't know," i shrug.

huening slightly giggles, and grabs a cup of brushes from under the counter as well.

"well then if you have an allergic reaction and die don't blame me," he quickly says.

"i would neverrr," i drag on the 'r', "because if u had an allergic reaction and died i wouldn't be able to blame anyone."

huening fiddles around with the brushes and then walks up to me. "okay, don't move." and as soon as he says that i halt my movements. he applies some foundation to my face, then concealer, then blends it. and not after long,

"we're done!" huening exclaims. "now go look in the mirror!" he pulls me up off the toilet seat.

i walk infront of the mirror, and look at myself. "dang i look like a different person," i say, my eyes widening. "i still look hot thought so it's not much of a difference bu-"

"shut up. sit back down i have to do your hair." huening pushed me back to the toilet seat.

"i know how to do my hair," i pout.

"uh.." huening eyes my messy hair, "you do?"

"yes, i do!" i argue.

"well if you do, you must not do it well. now let's get this over with."

- time skip -

i walk downstairs, with huening kai following me. i almost loose my balance a couple of time because of these heels, but since im holding onto the rail like there's no tomorrow, i manage to keep my balance. after almost tumbling down the stairs, i finally make it and walk into the kitchen.

"y/n, if you keep tripping over your feet your going to sprain your ankle." huening comment from behind me.

"shut up these heels are literally 17 feet away from the ground." i comment back, and sit down on the stool that's at the counter.

"your leaving in like.. 15 mintues." huening comments, seating himself next to me.

"great, where's yeonjun?" i ask.

"did you forget? he's sick. your going with taehyun."

"ohhhh, rightttt," i pause, "nah i didn't forget i was just.. testing you.." i almost make it sound like a question.

"yeah right," huening rolls his eyes.

"anyways, try not to say anything stupid because if you do, taehyuns totally gonna argue with you. also you guys are gonna have ear pieces so you'll know what to do." huening spills.

"what if the car ride is just awkward?"

"we're gonna be coming with you guys, calm down." huening rolls his eyes.

"i am calm. im the definition of.. calm" i pause as i see taehyun walk in, and then quitely finish my sentence.

"calm about what?" taehyun asks.

"sh-" i slam my hand on huenings mouth, not hard enough to hurt him.

"nothing." i smile, and taehyun looks back and forth between us with concern before shrugging it off. he walks off into another room and i take my hand off huenings mouth.

"what was that for?" huening pouts.

"you were probably going to say something embarrassing so i had to shut you up," i shrug.

(a/n: oh my sputnik)