004

[ y/n's pov ] 

--

"what if i was?" i ask. 

to clear things up, of course i wasn't. but i just wanted to see how far he'd go. 

taehyun glares at me, before cocking his gun, "is your life a joke to you?" he asks.

okay, that was kinda scary. i eye the gun, and think about how i should answer. "well-" 

"i either kill you," the male speaks lifting his gun next to his head, "or make you work with us." he then smirks a little. and i have to admit,

that was hot.

i look at him slightly tilting my head, "so i cant go home?" i ask.

"unfortunately not." he responds.

"well darn it, im in a big debut hole and my landlord will hunt me down in three days." i mumble, thinking i said that to myself.

"so if i work for you, do i get paid?" i question.

"depends," he answers.

"what do you mean, depends? at my mcdonalds interview it was a yes or no question.." my voice drifts off as i notice the man's gun pointing, at me. 

"my bad," i mutter, "anyways so like is this a gang or something..?" 

"obviously not," i hear a black-haired boy mutter from behind me, he hadn't spoke this whole time, he's kinda.. we must stay focused.

"can i sit down now? my legs are killing me," i whine, and the guy holding the gun rolls his eyes before putting his gun out the counter. 

"i cant do this today," i hear taehyun whisper before looking towards the tallest one.

"soobin, make sure they don't blow anything up, and keep an eye on y/n." taehyun then stands up and leaves the room.

"so was that a yes or no.?" i ask, my legs still hurting from standing to long.

"uh sure i guess." soobin mumbles, taking taehyuns gun he left and shoving it in his pocket before i sat down.

"do y'all have any food? im hungry and someone ate my food." i say, glaring at the beomgyu guy. he returns my glare.

"if you wanted it so bad you would've written your name on it." beomgyu mumbles.

"well im sorry, i didn't have a sharpie while coming from a literal convenience to write my name on my grocery bag. plus i didn't assume to get kidnapped by some skyscraper with a bunny face. and i didn't expect a greedy little kid to be here either." i blurt, staring daggers at the soobin guy and the skittle stealer.

"let's stop arguing before someone loses their life," soobin smiles sarcastically. "anyways, im soobin," he bows, "sorry for kidnapping you." minus the fact this boy literally kidnapped me, his features were pretty adorable. i slightly bow back.

"and im yeonjun," the black haired one who's just, been there, speaks while bowing. 

why are they so respectful? aren't they in a gang or something?

i bow back anyways p, and observe his face for a little. he had oddly plump lips but the complimented his facial structure, making it hard for me to rip my gaze off him.

"im beomgyu, sorry for eating your food, again," the boy speaks, and also bows. i bow back, but i still haven't forgaven him for absolutely demolishing my food. though, he had very eye catching features, he looked prettier than me.