011

[ taehyuns pov ]

-- 

"huening i swear, if you don't stop bothering me i will shank you." i groan.

"but you have to listen to me," he starts, and i glare at him.

"you've been saying that for 15 minutes straight and then blabber on about how y/n's record is empty, and that it's gonna to be hard to clear her name from alliance ships if there barely anything on her record." i roll my eyes.

"so you were listening?" huening smiles sarcastically. 

"you have five seconds to get out." 

"what about y/n?"

"i guess she'll work with us or we'll kill her."

--

[ y/n's pov ]

"im taking this to a personal level." i state, looking at the colby jack cheesestick.

"it's just a cheesestick, dang, women are so dramatic." beomgyu rolls his eyes.

"ME?! DRAMATIC?! YOU DONT EVEN HAVE THE STRING CHEESESTICKS. THESE ARE THE ONES YOU HAVE TO BITE INTO. THATS A CRIME." i immediately defend myself.

"listen, it's those cheese sticks or boiled eggs." beomgyu points out. 

"give me the eggs." i fake puke while sliding the cheesestick across the counter.

"picky," beomgyu mumbles, heading to the fridge again. i decide to ignore beomgyu before i get myself in trouble for jumping someone in their own house.

just as beomgyu starts digging through the fridge, hyuka appears for the first time today. "how is everyone doing on this lovely morning," huening smiles brightly, while walking to the kitchen table with his computer tucked under his arm.

"ew dont speak like that, you sound like an old lady." yeonjun mutters.

"your the oldest one here." huening immediately snarks back, and soobin snorts.

"what are you laughing at?" yeonjun glares at soobin who is struggling to hold back his laughter.

"nothing," soobin chokes out between his held back laughter. yeonjun rolls his eyes in return, and goes back to scrolling on his phone after being violated. as i turn away from yeonjuns direction, i see beomgyu holding a bag of peeled boiled eggs. no joke, over a dozen of boiled eggs inside a ziploc freezer bag.

"enjoy," beomgyu places the bag of eggs in front of me before closing the fridge. i stare at the bag before cautiously opening the freezer bag. immediately after the bag opens a horrid odor fills the room and i gag.

"is this how i die?" i ask, referring to the smell of the eggs.

"why does it smell like beomgyus armpits?" hyuka asks, looking up from his computer.

"you have an odd amount of insults for someone who disappeared all morning," beomgyu snarks back. immediately as beomgyu says this, huening spares him a glance, then continues doing who knows what on his computer. the air suddenly get tense as yeonjuns laughs die down. i start to poke at the infected eggs, ignoring the sudden tension.

everyone else seems to notice the sudden tension, and everyone looks around at eachother. "ill just ubereats some mcdonalds because i don't want my cause of death to be these eggs." i say standing up. "oh wait. i cant. because someone took my phone." i turn towards soobin.

"we can't trust you already!" soobin defends himself.

"you can't trust me? aren't you the one who kidnapped me?" i make sure that 'me' and 'kidnapped' stick out.

"i had my reasons," soobin mumbles, but i choose not to answer him.

"anyways, you should get me some mcdonalds." i shove soobin shoulder slightly as i made my way over to soobins chair.

"uhm, no." he immediately answers.

"why not? it's he least you could do. you kidnapped me, and then your stupid human garbage disposal ate my food i paid for!" i say, referring to beomgyu.

"i-" soobin starts.

"just get her the darn food so this air fried chipmunk mixed with a urchin will shut up." beomgyu insults me.

"well im the hottest air fried chipmunk urchin you'll ever see, so you better take a picture," i wink at beomgyu, and he fakes gagging. soobin groans before i see him pulling up the ubereats app.

"what do you want?" he asks.

"a breakfast burrito meal with an orange juice." i spit out.

"breakfast hours are over, pick something else."

"double cheese burger meal, 3 ketchup packets, 2 napkins, and a coke as my drink." i blurt again.

"why the literal heck do you have the condiments memorized?" yeonjun asks.

"im a picky eater" i respond.

"that has nothing to do with the condim-"

"SHHH."

--

(a/n: restraining the urge to out this book on hiatus until i frightened out the plot but i won't.)