051

[ y/n's pov ] 

--

"I DONT NOW!" i scream, looking frantically around in my closet. 

"THEN MOVE SO I CAN HELP!" beomgyu pushes me out my closet, and starts speedily looking through it himself. 

"EXCUSE ME?" 

"YOUR EXCUSED, NOW GO GET HUENING!" 

"WHY?"

"IM NOT GOOD AT THIS STUFF." 

i let out a groan as i stomp out of my room, through the hallways,  bursting into huening's room.

"oh, now you need my help?" huening smartly remarks.

"huening, i will slap you if you don't help me." 

"i thought beomgyu was helping you?" huening smarts off.

"HUENING KAMAL KAI." 

"GIVE ME A SECOND." huening hustles out his bed, and marches out the hall and into my room with me. beomgyus still tossing stuff around my closet when we walk in. 

"move it, scare crow," kai insults beomgyu before pushing him out the closet.

"OW?" beomgyu shrieks.

"y/n, what perfume are you gonna wear?" kai asks from inside my closet.

"why would i even think about tha-"

"y/n." 

"kimberly diamond."

huening lets out a frustrated sigh, before digging through my closet. me and beomgyu exchange a couple glances, before huening starts throwing clothes at us. he finally steps out the closet, "okay," he says in a breathy gasp, "let's find you an outfit."

"you sound like you jogged three miles." beomgyu comments.

"don't make me throw you." huening snarks, and beomgyu hushes himself.

"WE HAVE 30 MINUTES." i yell.

"ONLY 30?!" huening asks, shocked.

"YES!" 

"START LOOKING AT THE PILE OF CLOTHES AMD SEE WHAT YOU LIKE," huening points to the clothes he threw at me and beomgyu.

"OKAY," i quickly pick up some clothes, and start mentally rating them. 

"any slower y/n?" beomgyu asks.

"GET OUT." kai yells.

"NO, I NEED TO SEE MY BABY GROW UP." he argues back.

"ILL SEND YOU PICTURES, NOW LEAVE BEFORE I THROW YOU." huening yells back, and i try to ignore them while sorting through the pile of clothes. beomgyu ignores huening, how doesn't do anything.

"THATS IT. RIGHT THERE." huening shrieks, pointing to pastel purple dress. it kinda gave off tinkerbell vibes (if tinkerbell was obsessed with every candy grape flavored) but it was also super cute.

"I DONT HAVE SHOES TO GO WITH THEM." 

"THEN WE'LL GET YOU SOME," huening screams back, looking at beomgyu.

"HOW ARE WE GONNA GET SHOES IN 27 MINUTES?" beomgyu returns the tone.

"TELL YEONJUN TO GO PICK THEM UP, ILL ORDER THEM ONLINE."

"ARE THEY GONNA BE READY IN.. 26 MINUTES?" beomgyu asks huening.

"YES." me and huening reply in sync. 

obviously creeped out, beomgyu stumbles out the room, and into yeonjuns.

"okay, go change and then ill do your hair."

"did you already or the shoes?"

"duh."

"how do you know my shoe size?" 

"y/n, all your shoes are a size 7. i literally just went through your closet, how hurry, times ticking." huening says, walking out my room and slamming the door shut behind himself. 

i quickly change out of my pajamas and into the dress, throwing my pajamas somewhere across the room. i open my door, to see huening on the floor scrolling through his twitter feed. 

"you done?" he asks, looking up at me.

"yeah," i speak, and huening gets off the floor. 

"then let's do your hair and makeup." 

--

"PRESS ON THE GAS HUENING WE'RE LATE." i scream from the backseat. 

"SORRY, SORRY," huening says, and i shove my feet into the shoes we just picked up. 

"WHERE ARE WE GOING AGAIN?" huening asks, pulling out of the outlet.

"TO THAT FANCY RESTAURANT, I SENT YOU THE ADRESS."

"I CANT USE MY PHONE WHILE DRIVING."

"USE WAZE."

"Y/N."

"FINE, ILL DO ALL THE WORK." i pull up google maps and copy and paste the address taehyun sent me. i turn my phone volume all the way up.

turn left on *** street

"Y/N!"

"WHAT?"

"TURN IT DOWN!"

"THEN HOW ARE YOU GONNA HERE IT?" 

--

"huening i changed my mind." i mumble.

"what do you mean you "changed your mind?" we're already here." kai argues.

"i cant do this." i groan, burying my face in my hands.

"y/n!" 

"what?"

"dont do that your gonna smudge your makeup."

"are you serious?" i groan, lifting my head from my hands.

"that took hard work, now hurry up you're already 12 minutes late." 

"i-" 

"get out." 

"this is bullying." 

"y/n i will-" 

"fine! ill get out!" i grab my handbag amd throw huening a 'im going to eat all your ice cream snadwiches when we get home' glare. i slam the car door, obviously not hard enough to break it because it doesn't fall out the car. 

i slowly walk to the door of the restaurant, and start regretting my life decisions. i push myself past the restaurant doors, and start looking around. immediately, i feel out of place. 

"y/n!" i hear a voice whisper-yell, and i see taehyun sitting down on the waiting cushions, and i rush over to him.

"taehyun. what is this." i ask, sitting myself next to him.

"our first date." he smiles brightly.

--

(a/n: ive decided to end this book here unless i decide to write a second book to this *i probably am* but i enjoyed writing this book and i hope you enjoyed reading it! thank you everyone for your support!)